The Chroniclers Part VI

Wouldn’t it be cool if someone recreated sky island in minecraft? :eek: I’m sure that would help alot of us visualize it…

i have managed to get a shared dream, but not in the normal way and only for a bit, it is a lot more difficult then just going to sleep at the same time, which is only what is needed. if you get them to wake up after you have been in their dream they will remember it, no matter if it was a REM cycle or not. you also should know how they look at least in the face, and if they are fat or not, as well as how their room looks. my way is to go into the dream via a form of WILD, but not to the extent that you are fully in the dream, so that you have control over both you “real body” and your “dream body” which is a very weird experience, focus on moving your dream body to the other person’s room see them in the bed then go to their body and pull their dream body out of that body, then go with them some where and you are in a shared dream, it is very difficult to hold it and your partner should be absolutely calm otherwise it will mess you up, and you will go back into a normal dream. this has worked for me i hope that it will work for others as well.

I think I will attempt to visit the Sky Island once I get a LD again. EDIT: I will also print out a picture of the sky island and put it near my bed so I can remember it when I sleep.

[center][/center]

do you guys still do this??? this sounds interesting :spinning:

this!! :spinning:

I’ve been getting the hang of lds recently and they’re getting a bit more vivid each time i have one :content:
but i’ve never tried meeting real people in my dreams before…
it sounds like it would be pretty epic! :woot:
I’m willing to try and find this Sky Island you speak of :plotting:

Could i join your group? :shy:

Though I’ve only read a quick description of what the island was believed to look like, I was receiving quite vivid visuals. (MDD)

Though I can’t see the island as a whole, I can see sections as I walk through it. Naturally as to how accurate this is, the possibilities are endless. I’m fairly experienced with drawing and graphic design, and at the moment I’m having a slight interest in sketching out some of the areas of the Island as I’m seeing it now…

I may not be strongly active in these drawings, but I will kind of hope I can explore this place during sleepwise dreaming. As to how and when, or how often that will take place… it’s anyones guess really… Other than that, I just thought I’d point that out, that I may be doing some art in the next little while. If nothing else, to kind of compare to what others see this place as.

Unfortunately… due to a recent degradation of a physical condition, it’s hindered my ability to draw with as much detail and precision that I used to. (I can only really do rough sketches and scribbled lines now…)

Typically i draw characters/people, and admittadly have a very tough time with scenery, but it may be enjoyable regardless.

A few nights ago, in an LD, I leaped off a cliff high in the air, down towards a blanket of clouds. My idea was to try to complete my goal, which was to travel into the future. I had believed that when I passed through the clouds, I would be there.

When I lept off the cliff, there was something in the distance. It was faded, and far off in the background that I didn’t pay any attention to it, mostly due to this being a Night Terror, and I was struggling to maintain things as it were.

But it was a floating island, and I am curtain there were a couple streams of water pouring down into the clouds… I had not been paying much attention to this, so I am surprised that it was there, but I will pursue finding this island again.

is this place dead?

It seems no one posts here anymore.

falls to knees

Is anybody out there?!?!

Hi! Just checking for life in the Chronicler’s!
Again, is anyone out there? - July 3, 2023

I want to attempt verified shared dreaming, using scientific verification!

Any takers?? :^)

LuciDoor -