The Lucid Dreaming Digibook [2.0 REVEALED]

Thankyou kimius for the feedback :smile: Yeah I’m seeing many people who want the music global, and that is certainly going to be an upcoming fix.

Anyways, I’m trying to keep things organized in trying to get feedback from people. If you have a technical problem (in downloading, in using, etc…), then go ahead and post in this current thread. However, if you would like to request something, or even if you would like to help make future versions of the Lucid Dreaming Digibook, please write replies here.

All I am doing is just trying to make things easier for me to look at. Now I can create a good list of things that I need to add, and a good list of things I need to fix.

WILD Tutorial

…counting, Hipnotic Imagery Focussing, …

? Isn’t this supposed to be Hynpagogic(?) Imagery focussing?

haha its just a typo…and one that i completely looked over. Correct way is: Hypnagogic. I can be a bad speller :smile: thanks for the find!

Hypnagogic

very nice!

I downloaded this awhile ago, despite my troubles at first. All I had to do was goto the Trusted/Blocked sites under Tools and Security Settings, and then I was able to download it.

That might help if you are having trouble downloading due to “security” issues.

Sorry guys who are waiting for the .pdf version. There is a bit of a delay on making it. I am currently working on another software located in the “First Steps to Lucidity” section, and that too will have a .pdf version. So what I plan on doing, is finishing all software development, then working on both this .pdf file, and the other project pdf file. Hopefully that doesn’t make anybody mad :smile:

BTW…about my new project, you might want to go check it out :smile: It is in my sig labeled “LucidWarp”.

):

i’ve been waiting for the pdf file for a while. i’m on linux, and when i try to open the .exe with wine it gives me some errors, and i can’t view it.

a plain .txt version would be nice D:

if not, i’ll be waiting for the .pdf

sorry :sad:

There is some kind of good news… There is a slight possibility of the .pdf being finished by the end of next week. I’ll try my hardest to get that done (but that also means I have to finish everything else as well). However, if I do not make it by the end of next week, then it will be delayed another 9 days, because I am going on vacation for spring break. Very sorry for the inconvenience…but I’m trying my best :smile:

hey, you are the one who is working hard for no pay to make this handbook, you should say no sorries.

my friend has windows, he sent me couple of screenshots how it looks like. very nice in my opinion (;

For those interested…Lucid Warp, my other lucid dreaming software, was just released today. It is a 7 day training course that alters your state of mind over lucid dreaming. All in all, it IS the Holy Grail of techniques, and works awesomely if you do things correctly. Written and programmed entirely by me…it offers you the experience of a lifetime. Link is in my sig labeled “LucidWarp”. Happy Lucid Dreams!

UPDATE: The Lucid Dreaming Digibook PDF Version is now available!! With this, you get to have a printer friendly view of LDD! Now you can bring LDD wherever you go! Mac and Dial-Up users, welcome to the club!

Ben, you seem hassled by a lot of people here, so let me just say thank you very much, people rarely put this much effort into things, thanks for taking the time.

Yep…BenDrummin58, you are WAY awesome for making all these cool programs…thanks! :wink: :grin:

thankyou for all the good feedback! I’m glad it’s working out for you guys.

UPDATE: LDD 2.0 versions detailed & plain are in the works right now…and will be completed before the end of april. What do these new versions have to offer? Well…check out the first post! For a brief description though…there will we a search function to choose what tech best fits you…there will be many more new techs that most of you have not seen…and much much much more!

Just to note: Once V2 is out, I will also be willing to host those instead of teh Version 1 files, if their file sizes are the same as(or close to) the current sizes :smile:

ahh dawn of the dead! lol i kind of procrastinated on this version. It faded away so I never really finished it. I don’t think it needs to be made though…version 1.0 has plenty of info. 2.0 wont be coming unless people want it to.

thankyou for the offer though…if another version does come out, I know who to ask for help :smile:

Don’t forget who’s a tester eh Ben XD

And ofcourse I’ll be glad to mirror your files again.

I’m having trouble with the digibook and Lucid Warp. When I use the programs and view the text I can’t scroll down. This is on the detailed versions
Please help

Sorry for the HUUGE bump but I want the PDF. It says it’s deleted.