The Lucid Dreaming Digibook Request Thread

In an effort to keep my download thread free from a whole bunch of topics into one little area, I’m starting this thread. I want to make an organized feedback system so that I know what and what not to put in my upcoming new releases. Don’t have the Lucid Dreaming Digibook? Download it here.

Things you could suggest:
-New techniques that you’d like to see on the Digibook (Maybe some you have made up, or some you have seen once or twice)
-New features such as global music :tongue:
-New ideas that you would like to see such as Remote Viewing (this area can be outside of lucid dreaming)
-And anything else you can think of!

Also in this thread, if you are interested, I have some open spots for people. Here they are:
-Testers (need 2 more)
-Somebody good with Adobe Acrobat and is willing to transfer all of the information from the Digibook, to a .pdf file. (I don’t have Acrobat :sad: ) More information will be given out for the interested

More positions may appear!

Anyways, please feel free to reply!

little update…ive taken out the networking position in the list on the first post…I really don’t think anything online needs to be a feature for this next version. However, if you do have skill in writing networking code, and you would like to at least try, let me know, and I can start talking with you about some possibilities for later versions. But all in all, this position is not needed as soon as possible :smile:

well nobody has replied…which I guess is a good thing for a request thread. However…I really do need somebody with adobe acrobat on their computer, and who is willing to copy and paste information to make a pdf file. If that person is out there…please reply!!! thankyou :smile:

I could help you with that, however you don’t have to use Acrobat to create PDFs. Just PM me with the details, and I’ll see what I can do.

MedO

really now…what else could I do besides using acrobat?

There are several free tools out there for the purpose. I just did a quick search on google and fount PrimoPDF, FreePDF, CutePDF and others, though I didn’t try any of them. There has been a unix utility “ps2pdf” around for years that converts PostScript files to PDF, so if you have a linux system you can print your document to a PostScript file and convert it then. With Windows I have used a tool called PDFCreator that can also create PDFs from any application that can print. It was still a bit buggy when I tried it, but that was about two years ago and the development went on.
OpenOffice 2.0 even has an “Export to PDF” Button in the toolbar.

MedO

sweet…i had no idea…not really familiar with pdfs to begin with. thanks a lot though!

Just some input, I’ve used CutePDF before and it works really well, especially for HTML and word documents.

If you really have a lot of time you could always type in up in LaTeX and export to PDF, :wink:

Do you have a spot for a tester left? … I wouldn’t mind being one :content:

I wanna be a tester :smile:

consider yourselves in :smile: