The Mental Scream method

Hello, I was away for the summer so i was unable to reply to this.
Yes it is a variation of WILD, its just that many have problems with straight WILD so this is another option for them.
I dont always use this, alot of the time i just WILD the normal way.

I gave this to you as an easier way (proven by how fast people get results) some may find it harder but thats just personal difference.

i will try to write up a proper guide for it soon, but i havnt done it myself in a month or so.

Thank you 293! There was a lot of discussion about your method while you weren’t here! :gni: A proper guide would be a good thing! :happy:

When someone says “visualize” do they mean create an image in your head, or remember a picture or something you saw for real and get that image in your head…? im confused about this method but I would like to try it properly

StEvE21, both of those ways you asked about, are both visualizing. Just picture anything you want. Maybe your friends that you saw today, or maybe make up a scene, like Atlantis or being on the moon. Completely unlimited.

I think everybody is confused about this method. You think its one way, but then somebody else states its another way. Until a thorough guide to properly state what to do is shown from 293, all you can do is wait or trial and error.

Thx BenDrummin
I guess im just bad at visualization

I just want to say that this method works very well for me. It worked the first time I tried it too. Thanks to the person who shared this.

Interesting, I used a similar method last march, before this technique was posted.

I got the idea for it from the forum, but I do not remember who mentioned it.

This is an excerpt from my log of that night:

Later on, I got to the onset of SP and had some crazy sensations, but my excitement jolted me awake. So I can say in my case I got pretty close to a sucessful WILD, but got too excited.

That was my first real WILD attempt and my most sucessful one, though I will admit I haven’t done it much. If I ever try WILD again though, I will definitely use this method.

Did you use this with WBTB?
I have tried it but when i first go to bed, without any success. maybe i should try it with WBTB

I tried it at 4:00 in the morning, and I had to wake up at 9. And I hadn’t slept at all before hand. I wouldn’t get much sleep already, might as well attempt WILD.

I’m gonna give this tech a try tonight, and if I’m like alot of others who has tried this, I should have positive results. Tomorrow I’ll explain what I did, did’nt do, and what I’ll do differantly next time.

Well, I tried it out. I did the usual WILD method untill I started to see HI. I tried to scream once but it came out pretty weak and muffled. Unfortunatly I fell asleep before I was going to scream again. I did however notice that after my scream It took me a bit deeper in. I didn’t get lucid, but on a possitive note I had VERY vivid dreams all night.

Tonight when I try again I’ll scream a bit sooner and won’t wait soo long before trying to scream again.

I’ll keep everyone posted on the outcome. :smile:

Hee hee, I keep falling asleep too soon. :content:

hey 293…are you planning on making a guide for this method?
I believe it would be very useful

wow heated topic… cant understand why tho, but hey.

It seems like an interesting idea thats for sure, but now reading it i think i better give one of my accounts on this, doing this some time before not actually reading about it… did that make sense? anyway.

Screaming for me, for some reason or another, as shared by many people here seems like a powerful tool, but my screaming doesnt actually result in me being pushed further into my dreams, but quite the oppisite.

For as long as i have learned how to ld, if there was somthing that really really pissed me off inside a lucid dream i would scream, the whole world would shake and it would end up shattering, sending me with intense force and power into the black void world, the stage when you are alseep and feeling your awake body at the same time. where there is nothing to see, then i would awake, if i had enough control over my emotions, i could reenter another dream.

if i scream and blow the dream apart, i have almost never had the same dream again, and i know that this is not what the topic is about but i am getting to that :smile:

when i scream when i am falling asleep, in the stage that a lot of you who have tried it will know about, i actually feel the same feeling as i do when i am in my dreams and do it, and two things can happen. I fall asleep and have some crazy really messed up dreams, mostly not lucid until late that night or morning, or i will blow ym sleep stage apart and then i can not sleep for hours…

has this happened to anyone else? sorry if this didnt make sense i am kinda tired

Exactly what does everyone mean by vivid visualisation? I’ve tried to picture something in my head and make it vivid but it doesn’t seem to work.

It almost worked for me, I got to the gateway befor the gate way, then it all just stoped working. What would I be doing wrong?

Hmm I’ll be sure to try the screaming thing tonight. WILD’s usually scare me lol, I’m kinda new to all this and I heard my first hypnagogic sounds only a couple of months ago, and just that was enough to scare me off for a while lol. Maybe screaming in my head will give me something else to focus on, who knows, it might even “release” my fears and make them go away.

And if not… it’s worth a try, right? What do you have to lose? :smile:

Dream on. // Olesia

Wow… I hope you dont mind me kinda changing your method, but when you get inbetween the dream world and wakefulness, try to swirl. When I am close enough to this stage, it works for me EVERY TIME. This also works for me all the time when you wake up in the middle of the night and start to fall asleep, but are still awake.

Well You see I skipped pages 3456 so I might of missed something. But I’ll propose this theory by myself.

Using 293’s method, I’ll mix it with another I’ve heard to make a really affective technique ok? Anyone interested?

Let us know if it works Redifin