The nightmare machine, and "The wheelchair"

Im posting some videos that might help induce nightmares in order to become lucid. “Halloween the one time of year where we poke fun of our fears” For a better effect watch all videos in the dark before going to bed. dont worrie your nightmares will only make you lucid, or if not you will awaken to a stronger reality. Ha Ha Ha Ha Welcome to the machine. Actualy watch the first one last I think it will have a better effect before going to bed, and dont worrie… Were all in this togeather.
youtube.com/watch?v=RWcLh1a6txA
youtube.com/watch?v=EOve0vB2y40
youtube.com/watch?v=0p4aV9yMzag

youtube.com/watch?v=Np8Ki4VEEVk
youtube.com/watch?v=6RstAq_7 … re=related
youtube.com/watch?v=olal23PecUc

If you can think of anymore post them I have them if your scared of snakes, or whatnot. Hopfullly this works.

Oh by the way while your watching these videos do alot of RCs. Watch videos in fullscreen for better effect.
You will have nightmares tonight, you will become so terrified that the only way out is to realize its a dream, and become lucid. Become Lucid!!! Becoming lucid will be your only escape. Become lucid, Become lucid. Here is a slopy short story I wrote. Im not good at writing so bare with me. (I dont think Ive posted this before)

(For a better effect listen to this as you read warning this WILL scare you.
youtube.com/watch?v=EOve0vB2y40)

The Wheelchair
The year this story takes place is 1973
6 year old Timothy grandmother had died, and his grandfather who had a stroke years before and was confined to a wheelchair, and was unable to take care of himself. So he moved in with Timothy, and his mother until they found him a retirment home to move into. They had just got back from his grandmothers funeral, and Timothy was a little shaken up from seeing his grandmother lying so still in the casket. Timothy could still smell the roses that were laid around the casket. Timothy would never again like the smell of roses as he would relate them to the smell of death.

. As Timothy, and his grandfather were sitting at the dinner table while Timothys mom was doing laundrey. As they were eating timothy grandfather suddenly looked up a timothy, his skull like head, his eyes seemed to just roll with the movment of his head. He looked streight at Timothy, and with a cold icey voice he just said… "Timothy

" needless to say it scared Timothy. The next night Timothy had went to bed, usualy the dark didnt bother Timothy, but with his grandfather being in the next room he was a little affraid, but nothing would prepair Timothy for what happned that night… Timothy lying scared in bed heard his grandfathers old wheelchair moving. Timothy knew his grandfather was unable to move around alot.
He heard the old wheelchair rolling around in his room. Timothy listned clsosley, and he heard his grandfathers door creek open. Timothy griped his covers tight. Then the wheelchair sounded like it was rolling down the hallway toward his room.

It was pitch black in Timothys room as the wheel chair moved even closer. He could hear the squeeky wheel, as the chair clumbsley banged, and scraped aginst the side of the wall. Timothy wanted to get up, and turn on the light, but by then fear had gripped him. How was his grand father rolling around in his chair> he thought. Then the noise stoped for awhile. Timothy curious, and still scared got up to turn on his light, but just as he raised his head from the covers the noise of the chair started rolling again. Timothy got back under his covers.

Closer, closer, and closer… The chair moved toward Timothys door. Timothy tried to see something, but it was just to dark, and he really was too afraid to see anything. He just griped his covers tighter trimbling in fear.

The chair was now outside of Timothys door. Timothy begin to cry, he tried to call for his mom, but he was too scared to make a sound. He didnt want his grandfather to hear him. The noise stoped outside his door, and Timothy strained to listen, but couldnt hear anythig.

Suddenly timothys door slowly creeked oped. Timothy screaked with fear. The chair moved clser to Timothys bed,. timothy tried to think of anything else besides what was happning, but all he could think of was the vision of his dead grandmother in the casket.

Timothy sid in a tremmbling voice… “Grandpa” is that you, but Timothy got no reply. The chair moved closer toward timothys bed in his pitchblack room. Now The wheelchair was right at Timothys bed. Timothy moved away from the chair, and closee to the wall. After that Timothy laid in silence for the rest of the night not hearing anymore sounds. The next morning It was revealed that Timothys grandfather had somehow got to his chair, and rolled into Timothys room where he die. Timothy being so young, and terrafied had a streak of white in his hair from the stress of that night.

Timothy did not go to his grandfathers funeral needless to say, but the Wheelchair remained at Timothys house, and every once in a while Timothy can hear the old wheelchair moving.

The end
Kava

Please add any videos, or scary stories to this. Lets oil this Nightmare machine.
Mix it up some think of people fears. I have snakes one of my own fears. I just wish I could have found a scarier one.