The Young Lucid Dreamers

So will I.

I feel an LD coming on.

yes same here hopefully.

Just to stick out from the crowd i will wear a … pirate coat :tongue: .

Ok just to let you know wheres a pix of me here My Picture

haha nice idea liam and kt4all i dont have a facebook account :sad:

but can u still see the picture?

I can’t, i apparently have to sign in.

I’m going to sleep in half an hour…

just a thought… were not in the same time zone its almost 5 pm for me right now =] how would this work out :confused: :eh:

5 Hours time difference… at the weekend i sleep in for a long time… i had a LD at 9 once, if i have one then again… it would be four for you…

I’m in CDT so we’re pretty close Jake_drummer

eh whatever maybe ill focus on getting lucid and then ill figure out ho we can do this.

kt4all whats the time differnce for us? im the the east… Connecticut ( im not sure of my time zone)

Hey :content:

I’m 13 too ill become 14 in a month!
I really haven’t had any lucid dreams since 2004-2005 I kinda quit, no motivation and I really don’t have the time to waste on it. I don’t wanna discourage anybody but there are some unlucky ones. :neutral:

thats what i thought when i first started but im really surpised i thought i was liek the only 13 year old here

:fly:

I’m 13 and have only really read the 1st post at the moment, so if I’m off topic, don’t kill me. XD Goes off to read the latest topic on this thread

I’m in Kansas so I’m just an hour earlier than you are.

there is also a guy named lveluciddreams10 here who is ten years old i think…

Yeah I’ve seen him on sometimes before too.

Hi hi everyone! :content:
I just turned 15 a few months ago and ive had about 20 LD in total. Havent done it in months though - i quit in june - so i want to start over now. Ive gotten really close but still no luck in the past week… ah well we’ll see what happens in the weekend.
I believe it’s easier to LD if you’re young cuz you have to cope with much less stress and sont really have many worries so have fun while you can :tongue:

Hey Jake (and everyone else)

I’m going to attempt to use my LD technique in the morning to try and get an LD (if i do it at about seven, it will be two for you, which would work.).

I will try to contact you.

ahh i had a HORRIBLE night my WILD sttempy failed and i had no recall =[