Unigons

So Wolf I have something to say to you

DON’T FORGET THE UNIGONS

/me makes a banner …
Unigons Are An endangered Species Don’t Let Them Vanish!

/me points to Greenpeace

They never said a word about protecting Unigons. HUMPF!

I don’t think unigons exist, but nothing does. NOTHING RULES!

New info about Unigons from Kev’s book in his LD

“Ancient creatures composed of a breed through a male dragon and female unicorn…”

What would happen if there was a female dragon and a male unicorn? Would it be like how donkeys and mules are born?

No it’s just hilarious.Think of a female dragon and a male unicorn I write it and the only problem is that i can’t laugh cause it is supposed to be a quiet place and are going to tell me i’m annoying <== i know i’m annoying i just don’t like to be reminded :tongue:
Oh and just for the record from male unicorns and female dragons there could be dracorns… :cool:

Edit:I’ve put that beautiful flying unicorn as a background.It’s perfect :content:

Lovely Q!

Beautiful!

/me thinks Unigons also have mind control powers! :eek:
They keep on making me bump this topic :tongue:

That’s true Unigons have many supernatural powers :yes:

Magnus could you give a list of the ten most used supernatural powers. :content:

According to the “Voynich Lesser Keys to Unigonatic Nature” grimoire, one of the greatest supernatural powers of Unigons is being able to turn red licorice into black licorice.

The list:

1. making people bump this topic
  2. tturn red licorice into black licorice
  3. making people bump this topic
  4. telekinesi
  5. telepathy
  6. baking cookies
  7. dream travel
  8. making people bump this topic
  9. :help:
  10. Taking control of others so they can bump this topic

I’ve just read in the “Dzyan’s songs of the unveiled unigons wonders” - another curious grimoire - that they can confuse people mind, so that they will repeat over and over the same sentences when they try to list their supernatural powers.

100 % thinks this topic should be save (d) :grin:

O yes, don’t forget the Unigons! If we forget them, there will be no more black licorice on Earth! :sad:

nooooooooooooo :thud:
vote to save the topic it is 50/50 now

/me hands out Save the Unigons flags

It’s 4 for yes and 3 for no now :boogie:

(polls won’t be deleted right? I think that’s why there’s a poll actually :roll: )