visits from the DEAD

I was just wanting to get opinions here, i saw my dead grandmother in a recent dream. i have used her as a dream symbol before to obtain lucidity but it was normal to be talking to my dead grandma in this last dream. And she was with my grandpa who had died the night of this dream and she had her arm around him and said, don’t worry, “he’s with us now” and disappeared in a flash of light. right after i was awakend by a phone call it was my dad who, trying to hold back tears said, “grandpa died last night” Any way my question is this:

when the dead visit us in dreams do you think they are actually trying to communicate from beyond the grave? or Just our subconsious?

dreams like this indeed makes you think…

Spirits DO contact us through our subconscious. Look at OuiJa board, dowsing, pendulums, auto-matic writing.

All these contact methods the answers come via our subconscious, this is part of the reason skeptics don’t believe, but people who actually use these items will actively tell you that it’s done via the subconscious mind.

(ps: don’t believe people who say the ouija board is extremely dangerous - it’s no more dangerous than any other type of mediumship tool)

– So was she trying to contact you? Possibly
would it be done via the subconscious? Always
Could it be done in dreams? Most deffinately

WAS she contacting you? That answer - only you can truely answer.

maybe, ok but what about teh ghoast sighting was that subconcious???

Richard

Ghost sightings can be a number of things, if the person who saw the ghost was actually sensitive to spiritual energy then it is entirely possible the ghost was actually residual energy as opposed to a spirit.

Then again it could have been grounded spirit making contact, whether or not sightings are subconscious or not i really couldn’t say, but i would guess that they are not subconscious.

I’m not clairvoyant so i don’t see spirits - so i can’t tell you for sure how it works. If you’re interested in the topic i would suggest searching Google.

i have i too am not clairvoyant but i am clarsentience (feelings) i have researched it and have found a lot of crap really. I have seen a ghoast before, and it moved and talkedand i felt it. but who can say

Richard

speaking of ghosts and such…I had an expirience where im not sure but i think it was a ghost…I was 16 and just got my drivers license. so i took my parents car for a spin around the block, I didn’t have my own yet. and as i drove past my bus stop I saw a girl in all white almost glowing she was sitting on a large tree stump crying. (it was so surreal if i knew about LDs i’d of done an RC) the next day wating for the bus i went to the stump and on the stump was an apple it was rotted in a way that looked exactly like a skull. I asked my friend wat the apple looked like and he said a skull. i then told him about my sighting. It could of been a real vivid dream but I don’t think so

that is cool, my ghoasts speak to me, i once was in my lounge room with a few friends over any way. i walked into my dinning room and stopped dead as i head a scream in teh back of my mind. i was just listening and my brohter came in said stopped and said “whats wrong” then he shivvered and said" i dont like this feeling i am getting, richard? are you getting it?" he left and i waled into my lounge room totaly on teh intent to figure out what the hell that was. i sat down on the couch and opened my mind. my friend was on the net at my computer across from me. I opened my eyes and felt a pressence next to him , i saw a dark shadowy shape and said “steven.” then he shivered a lot and i said" there is some one next to you. He looked over his sholder and shudder and told me to stop it. My friends know and trust me, they know what i can do. so i smiled and looked next to me as i heard a scream. i saw a little girl next to me she was upset, i asked in my mind “whats wrong?”
“i am trapped here”
“i will help”
i created a sorta void to her freedom above her and she smilled and floated into it thanking me. i opened my eyes and look back at my friend, he was still shaking but teh dark shape was gone, my brother was looking at my strangely as if i had changed and i felt cold.

i have seen this girl again but she is happy now, and she thanks me now and than.

Richard

???

put simply, you grab a pen and pad, go into some kind of trance to connect to the spirit world or one spirit in particular. you may ask questions and write down any replies that come to mind or just write freely anything that comes to your mind. the writing is supposed to be done quickly and almost subconsciously. i think they used this technique in ‘the sixth sense’ where the boy wrote some nasty stuff and his mother found it?

the end result is pages of text (in whatever language you wrote) which is supposed to hold some answers to your questions or some hidden cryptic meaning that has yet to be deciphered.

skepdic.com/autowrite.html

I personally believe in ghosts and all that, but alot of what you read on the web is crap (some of it is obveiously crap, some of it seems like it could be real). which is why I always disbelieve every picture I see of ghosts (and most stories) I see on it. It’s so much simpleler that way :wink:.

The only ones I trust are ones from people (telling them first hand) I’ve known for a while and can trust on the matter.

Once i was a ghost, and i was about to crossover… but something hit me… and i started screaming that i didnt want to crossover. Then i woke up, and started telling my friends about my weird dream. the i woke up in real life, and i had this relaxed and calm feeling… it was so weird…

Welcome to ld4all Adria_14 :wiske: … was it like the going towards the tunnel of light experience? False awakenings where you tell friends about previous dreams are weird. :eh:

ya it was pretty strange. and when i really told my friends about it in real life, it seemed almost the exact same as in the dream. it freaked me out… :eek:

It is as expected, because in dreams we often dream of yesterday day emotions, but sure we dream about this day and tomorrow day to be.
It is normal something of we dream to fulfill IRL. This can be and is precog dream, and all I want to say that dreams are in core precog, brain is prepairing for the next day.Isn’t it?

Something wierd related to this happened to me a couple of years ago. My family and I were out of the country, on a trip. And we never contacted other family members during this trip. We got back home on a sunday after midnight. That night in a dream I saw my mother’s cousin. I don’t remember ever seeing him in a dream before that one. His teeth were falling out. He pick them up, lloked at me and said:“One day, you’ll become like me.” In the morning my grandfather came and told us that my mother’s cousin died on friday afternoon :bored: . I was really very shocked and scared and never told this dream to anyone in my family. But such a thing never happened again.

When my grand mother died, I saw her in the same night in a dream, and she was lying on a bed, then she turned her head and looked at me and I started shouting:“See? I told you she wasn’t dead”. But that dream I think it was my subconscious. As for the one above, I can’t really say what it was.