WE MADE IT! THANK YOU! ! !

You just need access to a bank account. There’s an option to set up credit card as backup funding source but it’s not necessary.

There you go Q a Hungie should be in your account right about now… well acutlly once the currency rips it to shreads it will be more like…60? anyway, thank you for this site Q. Happy Dreaming for 2008 :smile:

:hugs: thank you richie! :happy: I’m going to add that soon when I start the 2008 fundraiser :grin:

your welcome :smile:

If I wish top donate but try to convert US dollars to Euro’s…how would I do that? I’m over here in the mid-atlantic in the US that’s why…

hi lord syn :smile: If you use paypal you will automatically get an option to donate dollar or euros. If you select to donate euro’s paypal will handle the conversion automatically :smile:

My parents won’t let me, but I have a question… Pas, do you get money for ads?

I think she gets some cents for the ads , yes :yes:

Can you ad e-gold (www.paybycash.com) as options ?

Cool would be ad removement or more rights for donators

I dont’ want to give donors special priveleges, since other people help out too, and just because you are able to help out money wise shouldnt’ be a reason for extra priveleges. I also don’t want to create an atmosphere here that people can buy their way into things.
thanks for those suggestions about e-gold and paybaycash, i’ll check them out. I’m now locking this topic since it is old and I don’t want to see it bumped every time :wink: