We should team up to make our LD4all induction CD

I was actually already making one of these for myself to see if it would work, but it looks like you all have added on some ideas I hadn’t thougth of like Subliminal queues, brainwaves, etc…

Mine was just a relaxing recording of synths, cello, and very light rhythm with my voice resonating “This is a dream” throughout the music. I haven’t tried using it yet as my wife thinks it will “creep her out” when she is trying to sleep, but I’d be happy to collaborate with this project and add anthing I could.

Some things that will need to be discussed is ways to share the files so those collaborating can drop off/pick up what part they are working on. If anyone has an FTP site, that would work well.

Another thing is when does everyone think the best time for this to play would be? I originally thought it would be used while trying to fall asleep, but with a CD alarm clock set at low volume, it could possibly be used to induce a lucid dream around the 5.5 hour mark when REM is really getting going.

i have a mic what exactly do you wnat me to do with the mic record my voice or summit?? :confused:

Sounds great! :smile: We could definately use what you’ve got done so far, if you’d be willing to contribute. However long your music that you already have generated, we’ll use it and design the CD to be played on loop mode after WBTB. That’s when it will most likely be the most effective. Of course nothing is stopping anyone from listening to it when they first go to bed at night.

As far as sharing files goes, if you go to Megaupload.com you can upload up to 150 MB for free and then it will give you a link to share with others. If Megaupload.com is down, then it will have some links to other places that are just as good.

So, if you want to go ahead and upload the music without your voice in it, then we can get someone to go ahead and record the mantras (would you be willing to do the mantras, sleepeazy?) in it and then they could re-upload it and I will take care of the split-ear subliminals, silent sound subliminals and supraliminals. By then, if no one else has volunteered to generate a brainwave, I’ll boot-leg one off of https://www.bwgen.com and mix it silently in the background of the music.

I’ll compose a list of the messages I will use and post them soon.

You sure we won’t need distortion effects?

lol, well would they make it easier to listen to while falling alseep? :razz: :smile: Hahahah

EDIT: If we need some effects, I can add a reverb on the voice.

https://community.ld4all.com/t/lets-make-our-own-ld-hypnosis-file/10333

This old thread might be good as a reference.

Nice find Stiffy, but the problem with that is that they were mixing in files other people created. It is a good idea, but an original LD4all CD would become a trademark of the site. That is the goal I was aiming for.

As far as the split-ear subliminals go:

Lucid dreaming is easy
I can lucid dream
I will lucid dream
Body asleep
Mind awake
I recognize my dreamsigns
I become aware I am dreaming

And they just loop.

If I wrote the mantra, would you be willing to record it since you have a mic, sleepeazy?

Well, I meant to show it to you because it might point out some people that have skills you could use on this forum. :cool:

Oh, lol, sorry. I’m slow. Well thanks. I’ll look for some people on that thread who have some skills our team can use, when I’m more awake tomarrow. It’s late here and I need to go to bed.

Good night! Lucid DreamzZz!

I just got hold on a KORG MS-20, Polysix and WAVESTATION keyboard emulators, I’m now able to produce a vast array of sounds for the CD.

I can jam out some samples to send to ya, Darxide. :wink:

Sounds great! :smile: My email is happy_toot(at)hotmail.com

You should come online in MSN, makes things alot easier. :wink:

I’ve got the music track ready to upload. I’ll attach a link from Megaupload later today.

I have it starting out quiet and minimal so it won’t wake you up if you are using it to subliminally queue you to become lucid while you are dreaming (like from a CD alarm clock). It then builds in layers and then tapers back off.

Once you hear it and offer some feedback, I can change it so the parts that have the most layers are longer and you can just loop those if you so desire.

megaupload.com/?d=6V3BBEEP

There it is. I uploaded it in a wav format so it can be mixed and edited easily. It is around 25MB. I left out any vocal stuff I had included, and also left the volume rather low since we wouldn’t want this to wake us up once we are dreaming.

Sorry I’ve been away for a couple weeks. Work has me away from home most of the time. As far as MSN goes, It stopped signing in for some reason. When I get a day off I can work with it and look up some help documents.

Downloaded. :smile: I really like it. It sounds really new age and trippy. The music is relaxing, so one can fall asleep to it, while the melody is catchy so it while stay with them when they enter the dreams, thus causing them to recall that it means they are dreaming. I like it. I’m thinking I could mix an audible brainwave into the background of it to make it slightly more trippy, but also to accomplish the main task of inducing a lucid dream. I will also mask the subliminals beneath the brainwave, which will be masked under the music.

Now, for the MOST effective subliminal messages, I will use a technique called the ‘Round Robin’ technique. This involves having the message or affirmation said at a subliminal volume level in male and then female voices in round robin fashion. For example…

Male voice: I know when I am dreaming.
-followed by-
Female voice: I know when I am dreaming.
-and then-
Male voice: Lucid dreaming is easy.
-concluding with-
Female voice: Lucid dreaming is easy.

This cycle repeats throughout the entire list of affirmations and then repeats itself.

So. We need TWO volunteers who either have microphones or have friends who will let them borrow theirs. One male and one female. The female volunteer may be kind of hard to find on these forums, so if you’re a female and you have a microphone, we could REALLY use your help. Guys, if you know of some ladies on these forums who may be able to help, please send them a message requesting it.

:smile: Alright. With that said… I will also be incorporating Silent Sound Subliminals, which are subliminal messages at an audible volume, but shifted into high frequencies, rendering them inaudible by ear. The brain detects the vibrations of the speech patterns and signals and can decipher their meaning on a subliminal level. I will have these played in sync with the subliminal ones, creating an affect that’s TWICE as powerful, if not more. These will be formed from the original recordings of the subliminal affirmations.

Thanks again for the music, Perpetual Lucidity, it is a major help to the progression of our project.

You are welcome. And let me know if you need it modified in any way. There is actually only 1 measure where all layers are playing simultaneously in the download provided, so if it turns out that it would be best to have that part just looped for several minutes after being slowly faded in then I can upload that also. Just let me know. I’m really getting pumped about all the subliminal stuff you are adding. I’ve never played around with any of that (or brainwaves) so it should be very interesting once complete.

And the best part is it will be free to everyone on these forums!

Since I don’t have work today, I am going to try and get a hold of Brainwave generator again and rig it so I can import a lucid dreaming brainwave. The problem with most of the lucid dreaming brainwaves is that they go on for HOURS before they end. So if we were to loop the music, for that many hours, it would be one HUGE file. Megupload can handle up to 100 MB, so we’ll see.

Once I find a lucid dreaming brainwave on www.bwgen.com that has a bunch of people sharing how good it works, I will download it and let you know how long it is, so you can rig the music file to that length. I just barely woke up though, so I have to get some other things out of the way with first. :wink:

sounds good guys, I’m really Psyched(sp) about this. I’ve wanted to do something with subliminals for a long time, but don’t know how. :sad:

File size can be managed by using the mp3 format once everything is finally compiled. That way it could be over an hour, burn to a single CD, and fit on megaupload too.

:smile: Yeah, I hope it is over only 1 hour lol. Well, I’m going to go get brainwave generator up and running again then find the brainwave to use. I’ll report back here when I am finished.

EDIT: I have downloaded Brainwave Generator and succesfully installed it, but it is just the trial version, which does not permit the importing of other .bwg files.