What Book Are You Reading? - Part VII

I finished Atlas shrugged a week ago, Now I’m combing over all the good bits again!

I’m rereading The Talisman by Stephen King and Peter Straub for the zillionth time. I just love this book! And, I hear that they’re working on a movie. :smile:

I recently bumped into the book:
AWAKENING THE DREAMER
by Raechel Bratnick
From book: “Every morning we are offered a choice to awaken from our dreams or awaken to our dreams”

The Histories, by Herodotus. It’s supposed to be about the Greco-Persian wars, but it’s taking forever to get to a real battle scene. I’m beginning to think I should’ve picked up The Iliad instead, or The Odessey… or 300. :tongue: Just kidding. It’s actually pretty interesting.

I just finished “If you see the Buddha on the road, kill him!” by Sheldon Kopp and just started “Mindfulness Meditation for everyday life” by Jon Kabat-Zinn, I wonder if it’s good, since I just kinda randomly picked it up at the bookstore :tongue:

I’m currently reading Out of Body Experiences by Robert Peterson. It’s quite an interesting book that contains the author’s experiences with OBEs as well as instructions on how to OBE. I haven’t had any success with his technique yet, but I’ll keep trying until I get it right. :grin:

reading The Dark Tower Series by Stephen King

I don’t read books. At least not voluntarily haha. :shy:
But of the small amount of books I have read, I really liked “Of Mice and Men”.
I really found it interesting, which was good because I never read.

Earth Magic Ancient Shamanic Wisdom for healing yourself, others, and the plant
by: Steven D. Farmer
He also has books on Animal Spirit Guides that I would like to read next

I’m reading Fabric of the Cosmos by Brian Greene.

Oh and I got this from xkcd because I feel the same way:

SPOILER - Click to view

This part is now locked; but the books continue in What Book Are You Reading? - Part VIII :read: