What huge dreamsign have you missed lately Part IIX

I was driving my car around in India, which I have never been to before.
Oh and a massive spider was in my loungeroom and my father picked it up and it turned into a kitten >.> It was adorable though despite it’s disgusting origin (I hate spiders :confused:)

Flying around in a bird suit. :tongue:

last night in my dream, i saw myself as a baby, and i holded myself, the baby(me) started repeating what i was saying, i creeped out and woke up, HOW COULDN’T I BECOME LUCID WITH THAT!?

I was in a hotel with my friend and he said “I’ll give you $5,000 if we can leave right away”. I thought “That’s so unnatural of him to say, plus I know he doesn’t have that kind of money.”
Instead of doing a RC I agreed, he paid, and we left.
Doh.

I have only fragments of memories of this dream, but I was observing some people talking about lucid dreaming, and I think they carried out a reality check too.

At some point in my dream I was also browsing these forums. Someone referred to me with a horrifically offensive nickname. :lol:

Damn.

Still haven’t had my first proper lucid dream yet!

Last night I was enjoying a steak on a bread with some hamburger sauce and mustard. Nothing extraordinary there, except for the fact I’ve been vegetarian for 7 years now. D’oh. Lately I’ve also had so out-of-this-world epic dreams that I can’t help but wonder how stupid the dream-me really is… having to fly to Mordor to destroy Sauron’s eye apparently seems completely normal. :colgate:

I was babysitting my two-year-old self. I thought it’d be cool that I’d probably go down in history as the first person to interact with my past self.

I last night missed the dream sign of me being in my room and stuff just don’t look like they use to. Also i had plenty of gadgets i don’t have iwl.

i was spiting fire and igniting some wood. i somehow recognized that this isn’t normal, but was in too much trouble to perform a RC

I was in an amusement park called Islands of Adventures and on a roller coaster called the Hulk and it looked totally different, I feel so stupid for not realizing this was a dream :X

A guy in my dream told me, “The dream world is a place of infinite magical possibilities.” I thought to myself, ‘I’ll have to remember that the next time I’m dreaming…’
:bambi::eek:
:crying:

I was having a false lucid dream… ._____________________.

I was a DO… and I was dreaming in black and white… o.O

I recently had a dream in which I saw repeated advertisements for a candy bar called the “Dreamnut.”

When i was dreaming i looked at my arms and they got bigger the longer i looked. When i woke up in the morning i felt so stupid :sad:

Last night, I had a dream that my friend ate an iPod. Even in the dream, it struck me as odd, but it didn’t cross my mind to do an RC for some reason.

Oh well, better luck next time… xD

I dreamt I had superpowers. I felt that it was totally normal. And I saw a window and my reflection blurry, but I still didn’t realize it was a dream.

Dreaming about a surrealistic area and things appeared to be so normal that I dont react, my LD motivation must be at bottom if I recognise DS’s this badly :grrr:

I trivially tried to start my jeep in a dream two days ago and it took like 9 turn overs to finally start. Totally forgot that ignitions tend to be slow in dreams ahaha. Even weirder was that I went to the beach later that day in real life and upon leaving the beach my jeep actually took 7 or 8 turnovers to start hahaha. I haven’t had a dream in a car in about a year and my car has not taken more that a turn over or two to start in maybe 6 months. Coincedence? Maybe… Maybe not haha

Me teleporting from my old school to my aunt’s house. Its not weird at all :eh:

This is a split topic, the next part is here :dragon: