What huge dreamsign have you missed lately Part IIX

I was a DO… and I was dreaming in black and white… o.O

I recently had a dream in which I saw repeated advertisements for a candy bar called the “Dreamnut.”

When i was dreaming i looked at my arms and they got bigger the longer i looked. When i woke up in the morning i felt so stupid :sad:

Last night, I had a dream that my friend ate an iPod. Even in the dream, it struck me as odd, but it didn’t cross my mind to do an RC for some reason.

Oh well, better luck next time… xD

I dreamt I had superpowers. I felt that it was totally normal. And I saw a window and my reflection blurry, but I still didn’t realize it was a dream.

Dreaming about a surrealistic area and things appeared to be so normal that I dont react, my LD motivation must be at bottom if I recognise DS’s this badly :grrr:

I trivially tried to start my jeep in a dream two days ago and it took like 9 turn overs to finally start. Totally forgot that ignitions tend to be slow in dreams ahaha. Even weirder was that I went to the beach later that day in real life and upon leaving the beach my jeep actually took 7 or 8 turnovers to start hahaha. I haven’t had a dream in a car in about a year and my car has not taken more that a turn over or two to start in maybe 6 months. Coincedence? Maybe… Maybe not haha

Me teleporting from my old school to my aunt’s house. Its not weird at all :eh:

This is a split topic, the next part is here :dragon: