What huge dreamsign have you missed lately Part IIX

I was in school (Ding!–Im not) and the classroom was a darkened movie theater (Ding!). I got there on a motorized bike/scooter (Ding!) and some guys that work in my building were in the class.

Such a waste.

Weeping Angels. x_X Sometimes I wonder if my mind hates me.

I was doing WILD in a dream after doing it in WL… Damn it, I just wasn’t conscious enough!

1. A talking cat fighting a tortoise turning into a little girl and back
  2. Me being a woman

I was learning something at school :confused:

Last night I dreamt that I was about to get attacked by a snake. I told myself “Well, this is a dream, so it won’t hurt anyway…”. However, I didn’t react to what I just said in my dream, and ended up killing the snake.

I was having cereal with a straw (Drinking the milk) then I drunk the spoon with the straw. :truit:

-sitting on a toilet in the middle of a public place (this one always sucks!)
-meeting my dead grandparents (knowing in the dream they are dead)

I was driving my car around in India, which I have never been to before.
Oh and a massive spider was in my loungeroom and my father picked it up and it turned into a kitten >.> It was adorable though despite it’s disgusting origin (I hate spiders :confused:)

Flying around in a bird suit. :tongue:

last night in my dream, i saw myself as a baby, and i holded myself, the baby(me) started repeating what i was saying, i creeped out and woke up, HOW COULDN’T I BECOME LUCID WITH THAT!?

I was in a hotel with my friend and he said “I’ll give you $5,000 if we can leave right away”. I thought “That’s so unnatural of him to say, plus I know he doesn’t have that kind of money.”
Instead of doing a RC I agreed, he paid, and we left.
Doh.

I have only fragments of memories of this dream, but I was observing some people talking about lucid dreaming, and I think they carried out a reality check too.

At some point in my dream I was also browsing these forums. Someone referred to me with a horrifically offensive nickname. :lol:

Damn.

Still haven’t had my first proper lucid dream yet!

Last night I was enjoying a steak on a bread with some hamburger sauce and mustard. Nothing extraordinary there, except for the fact I’ve been vegetarian for 7 years now. D’oh. Lately I’ve also had so out-of-this-world epic dreams that I can’t help but wonder how stupid the dream-me really is… having to fly to Mordor to destroy Sauron’s eye apparently seems completely normal. :colgate:

I was babysitting my two-year-old self. I thought it’d be cool that I’d probably go down in history as the first person to interact with my past self.

I last night missed the dream sign of me being in my room and stuff just don’t look like they use to. Also i had plenty of gadgets i don’t have iwl.

i was spiting fire and igniting some wood. i somehow recognized that this isn’t normal, but was in too much trouble to perform a RC

I was in an amusement park called Islands of Adventures and on a roller coaster called the Hulk and it looked totally different, I feel so stupid for not realizing this was a dream :X

A guy in my dream told me, “The dream world is a place of infinite magical possibilities.” I thought to myself, ‘I’ll have to remember that the next time I’m dreaming…’
:bambi::eek:
:crying:

I was having a false lucid dream… ._____________________.