What huge dreamsign have you missed lately Part V

I’m always caught back in school too!

THis entire week…

that and my school being designed like a supermarket.

Diving in a lake for about 10 minutes without breathing arghgh

Watching someone shoot fire out of their eyes at me, and I don’t feel any pain. I suck at noticing dreamsigns.

Get this FA : I wake up with my dogs messing my bedroom up, even though the door is locked tight. A trapdoor on the floor explains they found a hidden entrance. I say to them they’re smart pets, get them out through the trapdoor’s stair and go back to sleep.

Detail: I live in the 2ND FLOOR! No way there could be a trapdoor here! And I won’t even start about MY DOGS finding a trapdoor in the MIDDLE of my bedroom.

And yes, I missed it.

a mans face was melting off his skull in one if my dreams

I miss loads! I dreamt that I went around to my friend’s house, and that doesn’t sound odd in itself but she’s an exchange student and has been home back in Macau for a month :tongue: I also had a dream where our house alarm was going haywire and nothing we did would stop it, and all these police and fire engines arrived at our house. Electrical items going wrong-hello! Classic dreamsign. Doh!

2 nights ago, I dreamed I was about to walk into my room, but I didn’t want to go in, becuase the lights where off… When I went to turn on the lights, the lights turned on, but the room itself didn’t get any brighter… then I thought “Like a dream” and walked in, I never became lucid during that one dream. (Nose-pinch is the oly one that really makes me completly lucid.)

Good ol’ Search bar. I was gonna start a new topic. Now I don’t have to!

I’ve come to a point where almost anything odd in a dream will make me consider whether or not I’m dreaming ,so getting LD’s frequently isn’t a problem.
Well, last night my subconscious proved that even I have my facepalm moments.

Last night I dreamed I was at my grandparents’ house where I came across some weird kind of green glowing worm thing on the floor in the basement. I thought I was imagining it because that’s pretty strange; I did a double take and it was gone. I must have been seeing things.
At night I went to bed (in my dream still) and when I woke up, I went to turn on the light. It flashed then wouldn’t turn on. I tried again and the same thing only the flash became dimmer and dimmer until it wouldn’t even work at all. I left the room thinking that something went wrong with the outlet or light. Yeah, lights don’t usually work in dreams, but I had a logical reason in mind. I went to the hallway light to turn that on because it was still dark and the exact same thing happened. What the hell…?
I went to the bathroom and the same thing. The living room the same thing. The dining room the same thing. Only then did I notice I was covered in these glowing green worms that I had seen earlier in my dream. Apparently they absorbed electricity and were very “contagious” like lice. I wasn’t to touch anyone.
So…
Every light in my house in my dream didn’t work and I didn’t even do a RC!! :ack:

In all fairness, this is the first time any light in my dream hasn’t worked. :tongue: But still… all I could think of when I woke up was this smiley: :dingding:

…I repeated “I’m dreaming, I’m dreaming…” over and over again. :ding: And I even looked at my hands (7 fingers on one hand? HELLO?!) and did I get Lucid? No, of course not, becouse the only one stupid enough to miss a dream sign that… obvious is ME! Why, why me?! :wallhit:

oh no! :cry: I know that sucks sooo much, but don’t worry it happens to many people. FLD’s suck :sad:

The other night I stopped and looked around my front yard “hmm, things look so… different…” (I never think that, even if things are very different) but I didn’t do a RC…

Hanging onto an edge of a cliff by my finger tips whilst talking to a Russian General, flying up in the air and shooting magic out of my fingertips, being in the White House and planning a party with President Obama, rewinding time so i can have a shower and get dressed before lots of people come to my house… need i go on?! Why oh why don’t i think… hmmm maybe i’m dreaming!!! Aaaaaargh!

FLD’s suck quote

I never knew that was what they were called - most of my dreams are like that where i do stuff that is not possible in WPR but it doesn’t click that im in a dream. Does that mean anything? Is it at least a sign of progress? (… she says grasping at straws…)

I went to heaven and the elevator to hell spit on me.

i missed out realizing that there’s no way a giant goat made of grass exists :crazy:. nor is it scary; more like downright ridiculous. :tongue:

more huge dreamsigns i’ve missed include:

-me being hannah montana. :rip:
-a short voldemort chasing me. :ebil:
-flying cars. :fly:

i can’t wait to see what huge dreamsigns i miss tonight. :seer:

I spilled a basket of freshly-picked mangoes. Scrambling to collect them again, I’d found that one mango had been very neatly sliced and scored in the few seconds that it had been on the ground. :dingy:

I have just been thinking “I am aware that im dreaming” instead of doing RCs, but tonight i thought “I am aware that im dreaming” with no effect :meh: starting to do RCs again now.

Also that i was practice driving alone :razz: Have done that im multiple dreams and just now :sad:

moving pictures, i would be looking at photos of my dog and she would fly away in the photo

The other night my fiance was skiing on me… yes like i was a mountain… on me

it was strange for sure

As usual I missed the “I’m jumping out of a window” dreamsign a couple of times. Including last night. I tend to do that in dreams, after which I fly away. Gah…

Too many :angry: and not just this nitght, but even the resent week :sad: all from seeing text changing, sleeping in M31’s to a stranded helicopter on a road :dingy:

This is a split topic, Part VI, the next part, can be found here :dragon: