What huge dreamsign have you missed lately Part V

Hanging onto an edge of a cliff by my finger tips whilst talking to a Russian General, flying up in the air and shooting magic out of my fingertips, being in the White House and planning a party with President Obama, rewinding time so i can have a shower and get dressed before lots of people come to my house… need i go on?! Why oh why don’t i think… hmmm maybe i’m dreaming!!! Aaaaaargh!

FLD’s suck quote

I never knew that was what they were called - most of my dreams are like that where i do stuff that is not possible in WPR but it doesn’t click that im in a dream. Does that mean anything? Is it at least a sign of progress? (… she says grasping at straws…)

I went to heaven and the elevator to hell spit on me.

i missed out realizing that there’s no way a giant goat made of grass exists :crazy:. nor is it scary; more like downright ridiculous. :tongue:

more huge dreamsigns i’ve missed include:

-me being hannah montana. :rip:
-a short voldemort chasing me. :ebil:
-flying cars. :fly:

i can’t wait to see what huge dreamsigns i miss tonight. :seer:

I spilled a basket of freshly-picked mangoes. Scrambling to collect them again, I’d found that one mango had been very neatly sliced and scored in the few seconds that it had been on the ground. :dingy:

I have just been thinking “I am aware that im dreaming” instead of doing RCs, but tonight i thought “I am aware that im dreaming” with no effect :meh: starting to do RCs again now.

Also that i was practice driving alone :razz: Have done that im multiple dreams and just now :sad:

moving pictures, i would be looking at photos of my dog and she would fly away in the photo

The other night my fiance was skiing on me… yes like i was a mountain… on me

it was strange for sure

As usual I missed the “I’m jumping out of a window” dreamsign a couple of times. Including last night. I tend to do that in dreams, after which I fly away. Gah…

Too many :angry: and not just this nitght, but even the resent week :sad: all from seeing text changing, sleeping in M31’s to a stranded helicopter on a road :dingy:

This is a split topic, Part VI, the next part, can be found here :dragon: