What huge dreamsign have you missed lately Part VII

Was at uni cafeteria again… and my cat was in the cafeteria… again… and I chased him out, apologizing.

I was on LD4all and noticed how weird everything looked v.v

a week ago I had a dream where I was telling some dude about lucid dreaming (different techniques; how great it feels to become lucid etc). he had 6 fingers on one of his hands and I didn’t find it weird at all. then I held HIS nose to demonstrate how reality checks work. When I woke up I felt a bit disappointed :happy:
I’m doing something wrong for sure…

Almost every night I have a dream where the setting is in my old high school or elementary school. Even the other night, in a dream I was at my locker and tried the combination, but then thought, “Oh yeah I haven’t been in school for a while, I forgot my combination, I should probably go to the office.”
:ack:

I did about 20-30 RCs in a dream this morning about it being morning and going out to the kitchen to eat or get ready or something. I did all those RCs and still couldn’t believe that I was dreaming. And yes, they all worked.

XD Vera

Two days ago I heard my sisters talking with my aunt from america outside my room and since I knew that wasn’t possible I rc’d. I saw my hands, they were normal. I pinched my nose, I couldn’t breathe. I tried to summon my dream guide, they didn’t appear so I decided I really was awake and decided to go back to sleep. And then… I woke up.

a couple of days ago, I had a dream with an awkward public bathroom situation, which is quite a common DS for me, so I did a RC - Counted my fingers with the result of ten fingers on my left hand…
" Seems like I’m dreaming… Oh wait, I was just holding a hand of a plastic mannequin! suddenly there was this plastic hand haha I’m so silly!"
however, I did a couple of other reality checks, and none of them worked! I even tried hard to remember something else to do as a RC, but I couldn’t so I just continued with the dream.
talk about missed dream signs :l
I wanted to punch myself in the face when I woke up

Aww! Don’t punch yourself in the face, Shinju. /me hugs

I heard that rc’s might not work if you’re just doing them without thought in WL. So I guess when we do them we have to put more belief into the fact that we’re awake at that time, or so.

Last night Eilatan was stalking me (not that THAT’s uncommon), in person. :eek:

I couldn’t even take a shower without turning around and seeing her!

Eilatan! Get out of The Bathroom! :tongue:

Wooh wooh wooh Xander. HOLD ON. You know my only goal in life is to get into the bathroom, right?

<- Missed Dreamsign: Rearranging the letters on a keyboard because they were all out of wachk. It was a nightmare trying to. Wth… When you’re trying to rearrange the letters on a keyboard into the correct order, you know you spend too much time in front of one.

Why do I keep doing this to myself? Had two lucid dreams last night from checking the digits on my fingers, and was so flabbergasted, I decided it was impossible I was dreaming; things were just too real.

I really have to start actually practicing again.

/me gives Dazino a cookie

A story I know all to well.

I don’t know how but I managed to miss the HUGE forest in the middle of the HUGE green clearing as a dream sign. I mean, I had a zoom out “helicopter nature shot” moment, and I -still- missed it. >_<

My classmate was browsing the web on his PC, went to ld4all.com and asked me:
-What is this lucid dreaming thing?
I told him what lucid dreaming is, told him about the forums and what they are for, but I had no idea that I was dreaming.
If only I had told him about RC’s and actually demonstrated him how to do one, I would have noticed I was dreaming. :sad:

In the past week or so: Dragon, flying car, time travel, Vicky Pollard (I don’t know why either), hologram of Hatsune Miku (probably after watching that Live world is mine video X_X), meteor, god-damned pokemon, HARUHI (well I’m glad I missed that one, was a right laugh!), and that’s all I can remember.

Well i was dreaming coupel of days ago.

I was walking around in the living room naked and my sister did not even care and then after my aunt came i was like nadra ( my sisters name) can you get me some clothes. And then i had this weird meeting with some of my friends and darth vader. And then i was like ‘‘yhe without God words like majestic, absolute and ruler lack meaning’’ And then i laugh and created this big hole everybody feel in to including darth vader and me.

HOW DID I MISS DARTH VADER AS A DREAM SIGN :sad:

Someone phoned me while I was sleeping and I picked up with still feeling a bit sleepy and it was a cousin, she started asking me about my sisters baby. Thought it was a bit strange since she doesn’t have a baby so I asked her ‘is this a dream?’ and she said ‘no, why would it be?’… I didn’t trust her and asked her what age I was and she said ‘you’re 120 years old’, I realized that I was dreaming and double checked by asking her age and she said she was 50 which wasn’t right either. I hung up and walked to my mum, telling her I was dreaming and I knew it, only thing was, I dreamt my mum too but didn’t realize it… so stupid because my mum is actually one of my dreamsigns

I missed over a dozen dreamsigns last night, and worse than that, I flew all night in my dream, thinking it was completely normal for me to do so. I even told a DC, “I have a secret!” I then went and floated about 5 feet in the air in front of her arms spread wide and then did my Patrick Duffy (Man from Aquarius) underwater swimming style to climb higher into the sky after which I shot away with my rocket style flying. I flew excruciatingly fast in an utterly glaring white surrounding before I landed in Australia.
??? I don’t get it, no lucidity! :angry: :ack: :dingding:

Before I fell asleep I repeated the whole time; when you see a spider, you know you are dreaming, spider = RC, I am dreaming by seeing a spider, etc. And guess what? The first thing I’ve seen was a spider, big and brown coloured. Didn’t even think and whiped it away. Then I had just a normal dream as always. Felt so stupid when woke up. :sad:

I am always missing dream signs and wakeing up wondering how could i not know that i was dreaming, I find it really discouraging. an example is that I had a dream a couple weeks ago and saw a christian friend of mine who had recently passed :rip: away. I walked passed him a few times in different locations, we looked deeply directly in each others eyes each time we passed In a crowed he even stood out like a saw thumb to me and every time I saw him I was amazed because I knew he passed on. then I was having a conversation with him in which i asked, “if you are not in heaven and you are not in hell then where are you” and he replied " God is a she". I even seen a school which is a dream sign of mine because I dream of being at school so often and still diddnt click :wallhit:

My voice stopped working…again.

While calling 112, as usual. :roll:

This is a split topic, the next part is here :dragon: