What huge dreamsign have you missed lately Part VII

lol well…I was flying into space in a giant fish bowl. :content:

I was living in something I called “Lucid Camp”, with many other people. We were all living there to learn to be lucid. Now how could I dream about that without getting lucid!
:ding:

Seeing a Nuke Swarm passing by and destroying big parts of Sweden :razz: :dingy:

A bird paying after receiving food from humans (It paid in breadcrumbs).

Today I was ‘‘wearing’’ someone else’s face and then I saw my own assumed face from a third person perspective. :confused: It didnt hit me.

there was two suns and very deep blue sky :eek:

My mother was an eight foot robot : (

Some time ago, I had a natural dream that had me face to face with Nathan Stark from Eureka to tutor me in math! HOW did I MISS THAT!

*Two nights ago or so I was talking about dreamsigns and lucid dreams with two dream characters

*Last night I saw a giant three-inch bug hanging in spider web from the ceiling in the bathroom, which was kind of gross - my first thought was “um it’s time to clean the bathroom”; obviously I didn’t find it strange at all that this bug had appeared just like that in a few minutes

Talking robots. :tongue:

A warm summer day getting filled by snow and turning to minusdegrees in a matter of a few seconds :tongue: :dingy: then it turned back

Having a conversation with a 1 year old baby.

Checking the pulse of a doll after a car accident. the funny thing was that i felt the blood pumping in her neck vain :gni:

I had 3 arms in my last night’s dream. I have no idea how i didn’t realize i was dreaming sigh

My best friend was telling me about that I told her something about dreaming. And she said that if we were dreaming we could go to the Land Where Nobody Has A Head.

:tongue: I can’t stand it I didn’t realise I was dreaming!

i was dreaming i was with COBB from the film inception he asked me if i remembered to do a RC , and i still didn’t get it!

I was walking to Primary School (schools are VERY common in my dreams - I don’t know why I can’t realize I’m dreaming… :cry: ) :tongue:

recently I’ve read post about questioning everything that is around you… so I had this dream where i came true the door of some store and at that moment I was drunk… I remember that I started to wonder why am I drunk… But the moment i started to doubt if’s that a dream or not there were some coins that fall on floor from my pocket… so I went for coins and that thought about dreaming just slip from my mind… It was a dream sign but maybe more a mind trick… :happy:

Got out of my bed and checked the time on my phone, it said 11:20 and it was a working day so I should’ve been in school. In addition, my mom was home also. This has actually happened with me twice in a row.

i was at school, i was hanging from the stairs and was about to fall, so i told myself to wake up :cry: if only i knew!!