What huge dreamsign have you missed lately Part VII

Yes, I remember the same thing from my childhood… All the time I dreamed nightmares, and I tried to wake myself up (with success). I wish I knew I could control dreams…

I had a LD, probably around 8 years ago, knowing nothing about it. I was in some sort of area made out of wonderful colors of blue, and purple, but it looked as though it was painted. For some reason I realized I was dreaming, and wanted to wake up. So i erected a pillar out of the ground, and jumped off of it knowing i would wake up

An elevator I pressed the button to go down, it goes up 40 meters, then rushes down to my floor :tongue: :dingy:

I left dorm at 7:92 AM, kept wondering why the teacher hadn’t come to take a tour already, and thought that maybe I should wait until 7:100 for a little bit of bragging rights. :ack:

It was possible to play the bars of my big parrot cage like they were the strings of a guitar. It was only that my dear parrot tried to make that impossible by chasing my hands… :wam:

My old cats (who are dead) visiting the house and they hated the current ones :ding:

I dreamed that I had a lucid class, and had to practise becoming lucid. The teacher dragged me out, since I was being too logical and therefore was too easily able to become lucid (we had to walk to pillars with our eyes closed and use our lucidness to reach them… but since I was more advanced I could see through my eyelids and cheated :tongue:).

:dingy:

Come on, beat that dreamsign witouth becoming lucid.

Today I’ve seen a poster and on the poster there were written intensions of one guy who wanted to rob me… There were things like “Leave tran as soon as he does” and things like that. I started to wonder what is this about and then I realised it’s a campgain fighting against crime on the streets.

But that guy wanted to rob me for sure.

This is not a huge dreamsign. You just dreamed to be in Holland (probably a joke only Germans and ppl. from the Netherlands understand).

Last night I dreamed that I sit in my parent’s kitchen with my laptop, it’s 7 a.m. and I’m reading mails from my co-admin who was able to fix a crashed server.

1. I’m working at 7 a.m. Yeah, sure… At that time I’m always dreaming.
  2. My co-admin repaired a server.

an old cellphone with a camera .

I cut my hair to very short :eek: I would never do that …

yeah I know that isn’t a HUGE dreamsing

God you’re so right :grin:

I went on another cruise which traveled on-land… does that count? :tongue:

Or how about people trusted me to be a detective?

Or how about extremely tall Asian people?

Or the fact that my cruise was the exact same one?

Or the fact that the dream started on the ship, then we boarded the ship, then we were on the ship again?

Or the fact that car impound lots have better security than prisons?

Or the fact that I got a car in an impound lot?

Seriously, I’ve missed SO many dream signs, it’s not even funny.

i don’t know if this counts but last night in a dream i loudly said to myself that this is a dream… then i figured that “this is too real for a dream” and didn’t become lucid. what a fail. the dream was about some kind of psycho nuns. so yeah, my dream logic is pretty awesome. that’s like the 3rd time this has happened to me. gotta RC i guess…

i dreamed that our teacher hands out our marked exams and i had 5 points, while a friend of mine had 20 points. I was really pissed of because he was so much better than i - but the maximum is 15 points here in germany :happy:

The I was in North Pole :razz: :dingy:

I was in a dream I commonly have that I was in a real life doom game with some friends.

We were all scared, but I remember telling them “Dont be scared, this has all happened before. None of us get hurt”

That obvious and I still didnt realize it was a dream lol. :grrr:

Trees acting too weird :tongue:

The guy with open skull just standing in front of me and looking at me like: wassup? :smile: :dingding:

Last night, one of my dreams faded into another where I burst into a stairwell and climbed into my next dream. Upon exiting the stairwell, I was in a dream-building with very specific and dream-like qualities that I have had before. Missing a reoccurring setting made me grumble upon waking.

:ding: