What huge dreamsign have you missed lately Part VII

I was standing in Angered Centrum and saw tramlines 6, 7 and 11 passing that place too, plus there were old trams :dingding:

But Im not tramobsessed :razz:

well, some very old ones i missed were tornados and stars…they were in my dreams each night for three years :sad: i didnt know much about LDing though, so i didn’t put too much thought into it. but for the past week, iv’e been missing a lot of school dreams and i tried to notice them, but of course i never ever do. -_-

The Flood tried to infect me but I was too Quick to stop them from doing so, and I saw an older model of an 8-tram :tongue: later the Covenant showed up :dingy:

I always miss the sign of fighting like in some sort of tank, or when some dinosaurs come around

I keep missing them over and over. :colgate: I had one in which I saw a climbing cow’s brain pop out of her left ear, one with cats shooting bullets from their paws and one in which I was in a chakra control class. :ack:

Ahhh, i actually woke up at 7am, and I didn’t feel like getting up, so I just decided to sleep a little bit more, and I knew that I should feel SP, and I did, but I lost the control and I just slip into a dream. Everything ok, but while in a dream I still believed that I’m in SP and I rolled over once, after that once more and I was thinking: hmm SP and I can move without breaking SP, I didn’t know that… :dingding: :rc: All I needed to do is just open my eyes, but I was afraid of breaking SP…

:ohno: More luck next time! :cry:

Being hit by a concrete block in my head and not getting any injury :razz:

Uggghhh. Last night, I checked my hand, had seven fingers, then proceeded to explain to a DC how you use this RC to see if you are dreaming. I went into great detail too. Nothing worse than explaining how to become lucid to a DC without becoming lucid.

Wow, bet that was annoying! Though saying that, it can be shockingly easy to do. I’ve done similar things as well.

I have loads of dreams where I swim underwater. Sometimes when I need to breathe, I’ll just breathe in anyway, hoping no one notices and tells me off for breathing underwater (because obviously I shouldn’t do that). It happens often, so I should really notice I’m dreaming when it happens, but I missed it the other night. :sad:

Tonight, I was holding my hands in front of me to catch the wind and I flew away about 50 meter as if my hands were a huge kite…I didn’t find it odd one bit. :bored:

The Doctor showed up. Really, he’s my DG. You’d think I’d notice.

I flew in space and seen an alien spaceship… :dingding: :bored:

I wanted to go home but 1. There was a new bridge in my hometown all of a sudden and 2. I walked over the bridge though it would bring me the wrong way… so why did I walk over it???

I was third person watching myself and had a HUD similar to Crackdown and Mass Effect…
:ding:

Hah it would’ve been really epic to become Lucid there! It’s a shame for you you didn’t really :no:

The mall turned into a skating rink/concert arena and I was still like “this is cool, and normal.” >_<

I keep having these dreams where I’m either in my old house, or my grandmother’s house that I haven’t been in, in like 5 years… AND I KEEP telling myself to remember these things Kitty facepalm

Perhaps write down “Do a RC when I’m in my old or my grandmother’s house” at least 10 times? :content:

I believe this is mine biggest DS, it’s about bubble gum, in dreams (ofc :smile:) just fills my mouth and I can’t get it out easily, I have to pull more then a meter long bubble gum, but I didn’t become lucid and I’m not too much surprised because this week I just didn’t have time to focus on dreams and lucid dreaming…

In my ND’s when I try to talk to somebody “important”, like a celebrity, an artist or somebody that I’m fan of, and also when I try to talk to a group of people, I feel my jaw really really tense, my guess is that somehow I’m trying to talk while asleep and in my dreams it feels that way cause my brain is stoping my body from doing it, then the real feeling of me trying to move my mouth is transferred to my dreams (hope that was clear enough), anyways, that’s a DS for me, and I’ve miss it a lot of times.

Today it happened to me again, this time I really asked myself “why I can’t move my jaw?”, then I thought “I should do a RC” but at the very moment I raise my hands to see them, I woke up :^(, I was sooo close, but well, the good thing is that I did “the question” after that DS, hope I will not miss it again.