what is the 1st dream you remember? Part II

The first dream I remember: I was in a big white area. There were these cartoonish (but still 3D) moles or some other small animal. There was a family of them. They were throwing a soiled diaper to each other. Then one of them threw it to me, but I woke up before I caught it. I think I was about 4 when I had it.

For something different, mine was a horrific nightmare…

I was four, maybe five, and the dream centred around the videogame ‘Golden Axe,’ which I must have played recently. In this dream, I watched my cousins playing it in my living room, but I soon realised everything about it was wrong. Firstly, rather than playing as any of the game’s characters, they played as a small fire-breathing dragon. Secondly, they were fighting through some sort of underworld that never appeared in the game - flame and ashes spewed upwards from a lake of fire beneath.

Despite this, the game interested me and I grew to like the little dragon, battling his way through Hell.

Soon enough, my cousins came to a boss; an obese abomination that I sensed rather than saw. My younger cousin said to the older, “Whoa, he kills you in three hits!” And sure enough, the little dragon had perished.

Then, to my absolute horror, the demon consumed the dead dragon. I watched wide-eyed as the TV depicted his corpse sliding down an endless throat. A haunting symphony engulfed the room, surrounding me and making me feel sad, repulsed and terrified all at once. The emotions were overwhelming; something seemed very dark, very wrong, about what I’d just seen. I walked from the room, feeling numb.

Then a terrible pulsing sound surrounded me, like the beating of blood in your temple magnified and worsened a thousand times. The noise resounded, making me feel even worse, and it intensified as everything around me faded to black. I woke with the sound still throbbing in my ears, feeling just as bad.

Interesting to see how many were nightmares that people can remember all these years later.

The very first dream I can remember was of a vast empty sandy beach. Out on the water was a large rock, crudely carved into a rectangle with a doorway carved through the center (like an ancient building’s hallway). The rock was floating just a few inches above the water. I walked out across the water, and as I stepped through the carved out doorway I came out the other side in a shop (like a general store) where a large overweight man was selling something across the counter to a shorter blond man. Then I woke up.

Not much to the dream, but why I remember it is because that was the first of a series of 3 dreams in 3 nights, which all begin with me going through that floating rock. I had probably seen the idea on TV or something. Whatever the case, I thought it was pretty cool. I’ve never had a series of dreams like that since :smile:

Hmm, I remember a lot of random fragments of dreams from years ago, but I think the earliest one I think is when I was maybe 5 or 6.

I really feared tornadoes (still don’t like them) back then and the movie Twister did not help. (think it actually started my fear)

Anyway, all I remember is running in a field from a tornado. I found a tent that had a table with boxes of tomatoes under it. I grabbed some tomatoes and threw them at the tornado. I was shouting at it like “Get away!” or something. It had to do with me sometimes getting the words “tomato” and “tornado” confused. :tongue:

If anybody used to watch Wishbone, the first dream I remember I was that dog.
I had a broken leg at one point in the dream (not sure if it was the whole dream).
I was basically just wandering around a market place, I may have also solved a crime.

It was a very long dream.
I can still picture some of it, which is amazing considering the time elapsed since the dream.

A very early dream i remember is being a giant talking baby, i was about 4 at this dream time. i was in like a house in the middle of no where that looked alot like my cousens house, and the hole dream was only about 30 seconds all that happend was like a sitcom, i saw the outside of the house. then it zoomed inside and there was a giant baby with my face just crawling around.

I was in a huge fixed forum in this building and there were characters from shows that I recognize them from (some were pretty creepy). I then remember having a race on horses with someone and I was riding a horse with Ash and the other rider on the other horse was his arch rival (forget his name). We were just turning a curve and there were bushes and stuff around is what I remember.

I can remember a nightmare i used to have when i was little, about 5 years old. I was in my school which has be transformed into some kind of circus and an evil wizard with a big, pointy, blue hat (which had little yellow stars on them if i remember correctly) was after me and i would enter that room with all those weird mirrors that alter your reflection. I remember being really scared and everytime i tried to hide, he would always find me and start chassing me again but he would never catch me. :scared:

The i remember another dream i had about me being abducted by the boogie man and his freak family but it’s really blurry. :eh:

My first dream that I can remember is where for some reason me and my family and walking to Sydney from Perth (in Australia for those who don’t know). We entered this cave and walk down some stairs. The other stairs to get out were on the other side and there was a clear path to get out but for some reason whenever I tried to walk there i would fall into this giant hole. This happened 2 days in a row :eek:

I posted my first dreams a while ago (in Part I)

We were discussing memory in psychology class the other day and sthe teacher told us to think of our oldest memory (Which for me is the 2 dreams above). She was very surprised when I told her, even more surprised that the first one was in 3rd person (less senses used) and even more surprised when I said my memory of them hasn’t changed (I’ve written them down from time to time just to check.)

My brain is an interesting place :tongue:

I can remember my first I can remember quite well.
It was a plain place with a bridge, on the far away there were characters from Mickey Mouse XD. The sky was orange and I promised never to forget them.

A monster ate me. Actually, he ate my body. I was a DO. That would’ve hurt otherwise, especially since I never die in my dreams.

I believe the first dream I can remember consisted of me, in a white room. Sitting at a baby grand piano, in a tuxedo, surrounded by two or more woman who looked as though they stepped off the set of The Price is Right. I believe I was about 3 or 4 years old.

I also remember there being a door.

The point of view was Bird’s eye from ceiling height.

The first dream I remember was after I started dream journaling in 2003.

I was jumping off of a trampoline, then wrestled with a dog (yellow lab type). It was at my uncle’s house, in the back yard. Then I tripped off of the log dropoff to his fire pit area. I think there was some kind of pink ball involved while wrestling with the dog. The day was sunny and very pleasant; the sky was a beautiful orange sunset with clouds lit up bright. Dream lasted a very short while.

It’s crazy. That was the first time I’d really paid attention to the sky in my dreams and wow! It was absolutely beautiful, I’ll never forget what it looked like.

The very first dream I remember was of a man with brown clothes, in a small room, taking packages off of a conveyer belt and putting them on the floor.

my first was as follows:

i was in a cave with these 3 or 4 wierd creaturs that almost looked like Dobby the house elf from Harry Potter.one of them said "You have to many fingers."Then they started pulling my fingers off, and inside was a peanut butter-like substance :neutral: :confused: :tongue: :eek:

Mine was a nightmare. I was being chased around a playground by a giant beaver. D: That was when I was around 4 or 5, I think. I don’t know why, but that dream has stuck with me all these years. Next time I have an LD, I’m going to bring out that beaver and give him a firm talking-to. :grrr:

My first dream I can remember was when I was about 2 years old,
I dreamt of me turning a corner of a street, and a car comes, revs its engine, accelerates, grows a mouth and tries to eat me.

It had no lips.

Edit: Yes, I woke up crying :cry:

What an interesting thread. The first dream I ever remember having was a nightmare. I would guess I was 5 at the time.

In the dream, I saw a baby, and the baby was connected to a plant. Someone cut the stalk connecting the plant to the baby, and I knew the baby was going to die. I woke up crying and my parents rushed in. My father told me it was “just a dream”.

Where the hell did I get that idea from as a little kid? That was messed up! :panic:

ok this is the Earliest Dream I can Remember
it was a recurring dream and i was about 4-5 years old. and i still remember it off of the top of my head