What Type Of Music Do You Like?

I think no one has ever heard about my favorite singer, Raphael Haroche, he’s french and very cool…
I’m also big fan of Alanis Morrissette, Mylene Farmer, Travis, Eels, Moby, U2 ( who isn’t ?), Sting and Police songs, Kaolin, Louise Attaque, and most pop-rock songs…

I mostly listen to alternative or heavy rock. I like Tool, A Perfect Circle, Radiohead, Rush, Incubus, Led Zeppelin, Smashing Pumpkins, etcetera.

I also listen to a lot of electronica and ambient. I’d give names but most of them are independent artists that offer free music downloads on their websites.

I like video game music from Japanese composers like Nobuo Uematsu and Yasunori Mitsuda, and I like classical music along the likes of Richard Wagner.

I can’t stand rap, hip-hop, R&B, dance, trance and many other things.

I’m into most kinds of rock music. The softer kinds like the beatles, or the heavier (punky) kinds like Green Day.

My fav music at the moment is 80’s/90’s hair metal, with bands such as Skid Row (fav) and Iron Maiden. I like other kinds of heavy metal too. Also alternative music like Muse.

Hmm… at the moment i’m really into this album : -

Rob Dougan - Furious Angels

Its just so Unique! Blends Orchestra with Beats and a sort of rockish lyrics and voice… Most of you would of probably heard this one song of his

Rob Dougan - Clubbed to death (played in the matrix)

I also like etro anime, their a sort of trip-hop band… very chilled out stuff and some stuff from delerium and Amethystium … also some very chilled out stuff…

Hip hop, especially rap. Artists include all of the guys at Def Jux (Mr Lif, Aesop Rock, El-p, Cannibul Ox etc), Edan, Insight, what I’ve heard of AntiKon is cool (Sage Francis, Boom-Bip, Dose-One etc), Aceyalone and the Freestyle Fellowship, Jurassic 5, Dilated Peoples, J-Live, The Roots, DJ Format + Abdominal etc.

And of course UK Hip hop: Jehst and the other guys on Low Life (Braintax, Mystro, Task Force), Marc B and Blade, Phi Life Cipher, Blak Twang, The Streets (not really Hip hop but I still rate him) and many more.

I also like music of any other genre that is quality, of course. Where else would Hip hop be able to get its samples from? :smile:

EDIT: lol I’ve already posted here… thought it was another music thread. Still, worth posting again to give shout outs to UK hip hop acts.

I’m mostly an extreme metal man. I listen to black metal for the most part, and some thrash.

Some things I listen to: Slayer, Darkthrone, Burzum, Satyricon, Immortal, Arua Noir, Metallica, Carpathian Forest etc.

Also I’ve started listening to some psy trance lately. Right now I’m listening to Parasense. Real good stuff![/list]

yeah black metal is the best music ever created. i love mayhem, burzum,Emperor, satyricon, dimmu borgir, darkthrone, King diamond, cradle of filth(even though theya rent realy true black metal), Gorgoroth, sothis, old man’s child, and somany others i cant think of

I can’t stand hip hop, rap or pop. Makes me vomit uncontrollably. :razz:

Here are some bands that I like:
Grinspoon
Shihad <-- Best live band that I’ve ever seen
Spiderbait
The Living End
Dallas Crane
Jebediah
Silverchair
System Of A Down
Green Day
Muse