What's the absolute best book for lucid dreaming?

I’ve been researching for the past hour, but there are too many out there. I think I’ve narrowed it down to Lucid Dreaming: Gateway to the Inner Self by Robert Waggoner and Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming by Stephen Laberge, but I really don’t know.

What’s the absolute best book for lucid dreaming when it comes to explaining techniques and giving information about lucid dreaming? Thanks.

I believe EWLD by Stephan Leberge is best. :razz: I’ve been reading it, it’s very informative, great explanations, and it provides some very interesting facts.
Try reading both of the books you mentioned on pdf, and see which one you feel is best. If you’re looking for a fiction book involving LDs, there’s Dreamrider, which is an okay book in my opinion. Anyways, enjoy reading!

For how to: EWLD.
For general and in depth info about the phenomenon, and not so much about techniques and how to, I suggest Lucid Dreaming: The Paradox of Consciousness During Sleep by Celia Green.

But if you haven’t read any books on lucid dreaming yet, make EWLD your first no matter what.

Personally, I’d really like to get my hands on Conscious Mind, Sleeping Brain, but it’s a little out of my price range. =]

is EWLD translated in other languages?

What a coincidence. I have both of those books. The Robert Waggoner book is more for advanced Lucid Dreamers and finding more important uses for LDing than just having fun. Stephen LaBerge’s book is great on tutorials and such. sooo. they are both amazing. Robert Waggoner’s is more interesting to read though. Peace.

Do a reality check.

I hope this helps.This is not a book.Its a instruction manual.
obe4u.com/files/SOBT.pdf

If some of you like Mangas and stuff like that i know a manga that is exactly about Lucid Dreams, the main hero is named Terrence and he controled and uses his fear (the fire) to fight he’s enemies and defend the wonderful world of dreams! but i maybe think that its only in french because the drawer is french … Maybe if you search deeply you can find it in other languages ! It’s a really nice book and the story is awesome i have the Tome 1 and i might buy the Second
The name of the book is: DreamLand.

:smile: try world of lucid dreaming the fast track to lucid dreaming it is an excellent book you will love.

After reading quite a few lucid dreaming books, I have found there is not really one single “best book”. However, if you are looking for a book to begin with.
link to vendor removed

The Everything Lucid Dreaming Book has just about everything and is explained in very simple terms for beginning lucid dreamers. Laberge’s and Waggoner’s books are great, but they are quite dense for the total newbie.

There are also many other books that are geared toward specific sub-categories of lucid dreaming. Each book has its strengths and weaknesses. So I would recommend you go searching and reading them all!

also locked since Muskz hasn’t been on the forum for two years