What's your fave band?

Ah here I was thinking boards of canada was an aphex twin album, that’s music pirating for you :happy:

So many :grin: . I would go with Motorhead and Ratos de Porão.

Ratos do Porão? Are you serious? You like João Gordo?

Awesome! :cool:

Though my musical taste definately doesn’t match your :tongue:

My fave band would be Pink Floyd, but I’m currently enjoying Triumvirat. :cool:

They’re the best, although I don’t understand (much) Portuguese. :tongue:

Nevermind, we don’t understand him either :content:

Though I once learned to sing one of their songs, and started to understand what he said when I listened to it… It was fun.

my favorite band would be a hard one…i like metallica alot, and i love all the old classic rock bands, pink floyd, iron maiden, AC/DC, all those.
But my favorite band is probably Chevelle. They had a pretty short run, but made very good music.

Favorite band at current is Gelbision, followed closely by a tie between Jethro Tull, Yes and Pink Floyd.

nice :tongue:

My favorite artists currently are El-P and Aesop Rock, and as far as bands go, The Postal Service, Belle & Sebastian, and cLOUDDEAD are exelent.

DEF JUX BABY!!!

Hard to say my favourite. The Dresden Dolls are my latest and biggest fixation. I also love many Japanese rock bands, like Dir en grey, X Japan, Balzac, Kra, Mucc… :cheesy:

My fav bands would first be John Frusciante, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Pink Floyd, Jimi Hendrix, Yes and finally King Crimson

I bet you can tell i play guitar :tongue:

yup!

Yo, Uzumaki! Do you read the Uzumaki-mangas? :happy::D:D

Yes, I have read them. :smiley: And seen the movie.

Only if i had a scanner, ill figure something out :eek:

I was only joking about the gun. Don’t worry. I’m not really gonna shoot myself.

Hard to say my all-time favourite… right now I’m really into Manowar, Eric Adams has an absolutely outstanding voice :content:

YAY! ARAGORN AGAIN! By the way, when DO i get to see him? My next fave band is flogging molly. They rule. They do indeed.

Megadeth perhaps?
I like lots of metal, some classic rock and some classical stuff too.

DISGORGE AND SEVERE TORTURE!!!