What's your fave band?

RHCP all the way.

System of a down forever!

Porcupine Tree!!!
Anathema!!!
A Perfect Circle!!!

Plenty of loincloth and oil for everyone! I actually have a manowar album, not really my thing, I don’t know what it is maybe too old school sounding.

Drowning pool. Definitely Drowning pool. They do well.

OLD drowning pool…the new one now that that guy died sucks

I havent seen Tool yet, btw anyone know about the new ablum?

Im starting to get into The Queens of the Stoned Age :cool:

THE OFFSPRING RULE! I just got an album last night. Conspiracy of one…

King Crimson, Pink Floyd, RHCP… You seem to like some of the bands I like ^^
I listen also to Abba, Aqua, Ultra Bra and almost anything composed by Andrew Lloyd Webber. I mostly like different songs, not necessarily (sp?) the bands playing them. Some artists have like, one good song, while the rest of them can be pretty bad.

i dont really have one favourite band or artist i like lots of different bands:

linkin park
the lost prophets
system of a down
green day
the rasmus

any rock basically, the heavier the better :cool:

LP and SOAD are okay with me out of that list

I’m a pretty big fan of Radiohead and Pink Floyd (probably my all-time favorite bands).

My current favorite bands change with time though; recently I’ve been listening to a lot of Frank Zappa and Godspeed You! Black Emperor, so those get an honorable mention.

You can see a pretty comprehensive list of my favorites here.

I enjoy listening to lifehouse and green day (2 very contrastic (is that a word?)bands, I know, but they match most of my moods and they’re pretty good.) But, I do have MANY other groups I like, these are just my faves.

Seo Taiji Boys

No offence

But

Im not the big fan off green day .

In My Opinion are green day boyband-punk , it shouldnt be called punk rock at all !

Go the old punk rock !

Ramones !
and
Sex pistoles !

/me agrees with Petter

Linkin Park is also a boy band. :yes:

Also, I don’t think brit punk should be called punk. It’s something else. Television is punk. I prefer the brit so-called punk, but it’s not punk.

/me thinks Bruno is right !

/me is happy because hes not alone

i hate punk altogether, for my own reasons of course.

I used to love LP the most of anything, but when it turned too rappy-techno-y, then i started to only respect the two good albums they put out.
If they put out anything worthwhile soon, like something that goes back to REAL singing and they put in some more of those good old metally kind of riffs, then they will gain the world’s respect

i hate punk though,i hate it more than anything…ill listen to country before punk, and i hate country ALOT

but just my opinion, no need to fuss

I love the good ol` punk (ramones)

And some country is good IMO

Ever listened to the eagles ? Hotel California ?

Jhonny Cash ?

yah usually bands like greenday are called pop-punk…they just sell out punk…its just more pop music