What's your fave band?

Once you mentioned Ozric Tentacles it reminded of a song title that I downloaded from another artist. Now i guess the person made a mistake and its the band themself. I had it under Les Claypool, but I didnt hear his bass to much. So past the mistake, I have to say its pretty good. There were no lyrics, is that how most of there music is played?

Yeah, most of their tracks are instrumental. I like how they have no lyrics though. Alot of bands ruin their music by bad vocalists.

I downloaded that Les Claypool track a while ago too. It wasn’t very eventful.

I don’t have any one fave. I do have favoraites though (as in more then just one most fave band)…

Korn
Dope
My chemical romance
Static X
Greenday
Bush
Evanesence

plus lots of others, they are just on my top of the list.
there are also some kinda out there bands I like that a lot of people don’t even know about, at least around from where im from they haven’t heard of them. maybe in bigger cities like Phenox AZ and places like that…

Fisher spooner
The pixies

and prob some others im not thinking about.
what brought this ? up?

[color=darkblue]the spice girls, because they are the most surreal[/color]

Um, mostly Coheed, but I’ve been listening to a whole lot of Dream Theater lately.

Good man my all time favorite band! :tongue:

Dream Theater, yeaaaaah! :cool:8)8)

What’s your fave album from them? Mine is (obviously) Octavarium, although the song I’ve been listening from them the most lately is Anna Lee.

I have lot of favorite artist, I can`t narrow down to one…

Aphex twin, boards of canada, chris clark, bath aide, isobutane, MR nibbles to name a few…

Anna Lee:

“Behind those eyes, a vivid scene, a lucid dream within”

:content:

Just noticed that a few days ago.

My favorite is Images and Words, followed by Six Degrees. Then there is Octavarium. Then the rest.

I absolutely adore them all though.

Gorillaz all the way.
I could never settle on one genre, but Gorillaz have so many genres.

I have a lot of favourite bands and artists, but number 1 will always be
:hurray: IRON MAIDEN :hurray:

Man, i am really really into powerman 5000 and The Fray now :eek:

The best band in my opinion. Anyone else like Bright Eyes?
Link removed because of the ads… :bruno:
also moved into fave band topic … if every fave band had their own topic we would have 1000s of band topics in lounge :tongue: :moogle:

I don’t know many songs by Bright Eyes, but I like the ones I’ve heard.

I’m really getting into bad religion now… I think i’ve found a new favourite band!

i think my favourite single artist is KT Tunstall.

my fave band is simply red.

i listen to their song “picture book” every night before i go to bed, i find it really relaxing.

try their music!

[color=darkblue]I like dream theatre music. The guitarist and drummer in particular are incredibly talented. Like lots of modern prog though, I find a lot of the music is done in a sort of virtuoso- show off way, where the band are more keen to showcase their talents, than to actually write a meaningful song. They seem to spare the emotion and replace it with super complicated guitar solo’s etc…

Also I have to say, their lead singer is one of the worst singers I have ever heard! He sounds not only like a metalica rip off but a bad one at that. It confuses me how they put so much effort into the complex musical arrangements with so much talent and then make do with such a sub-standard vocalist. The band would be truly better without him! [/color]

Yeah I really love Gorillaz songs. Black Eyed Peas has to be my favourite though!

Seo Taiji & Boys is now my MOST favorite band :thumbs:

Defintley THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA

It is a band in Ohio. They choose the name before the movie came out.