WILD Utopia

I’ve been trying this for the past couple nights. I know why I haven’t had any success. When I try to visualize something in my mind and focus on it, I can’t if I’m trying. However for some reason I can randomly “get lost” in some images on accident and lose awareness of my body, but I can’t figure out how to get that state manually.

About two nights ago, I was in that state for a little while without knowing. I saw sort of like a dream a few scenes that I would never think of and it had the realness of a dream. I snapped out of it soon after. I wasn’t asleep, though. If I could get into that state and know what I see is not real while seeing it, would I have less trouble with this tech? How can I help my focus when trying to get the images?

:happy: I tried this in the car today (i wasn’t driving lol) when i was really tired (stupid of me). I started to think of past events and started repeating the words “easy come, easy go”. In a while the images in my head started saying easy come easy go, and it made a scene in my head. Then i totally ruined it by thinking about school and then remembered that they were hyp. images and they disappeared. I was frustrated that it stopped but happy that i got HI. Thanks for the method :beer:

sweet AOTS_KP! Your mind wandering can mess things up, this is true in all of life. More than you know! :content:

Yo, you wont be able to do that manually you just need to keep re-entering this state. just put all your attention on the HI. Also you might want to try that “motion” tech, i posted on the last page (i think) of this thread(is that the right term?), the one under IF USING U-WILD READ THIS.(4th page, scroll down) That should increase your chances of success it will not only take your awarness away from your body, but put your awarness in your mind. I couldnt test that out yesterday though :sad: I stayed up late on a report, and i feel asleep 3 seconds after i got in bed.

it would seem most of the trouble with the U-WILD is some of you not fully understanding it or your messing up( not you Karuni) , dont be afraid to PM or post! :tongue:

Reaper, it’s not because of full understanding, it’s just we are all different and for some people one method works better then the other. I am not a WILD guy, but I’ll finish it off. :smile:
P.S. with your help.

:content: yeah i suppose, but soon that wont even be a problem! :happy: I am working on a Upgraded version of U-WILD which combines several techniques together, including MILD! :wink: Hopefullly this new version will be much better than the old one, im hopefull that the results will be good. :smile: Im just glad to be of some help…

I was trying this last night and it took a little while for me to relax, then I started visualizing and drifting off, and I felt a rushing sensation all over my body and I got all excited and it went away. I think Im getting close!

WOW! i shall try it tonight baby

It’s good, they you are trying to upgrade it, but as I learned… maybe I just assumed, but it seems to me that it’s impossible to combine all of the techniques, especially WILD AND MILD, because when you go to bed and WILD, how can you MILD in the same time?
I tried to combine them at least 3 times, failed to LD.
BUT… there is but… I only was successful with mild so far, so you’ll know for sure if it’s better. Looks to me that it just splits chances of both, making it a lot worse. Cause you give 50/50 trying and chances are dropping , so if you drop attempt by 50%
the chances are dropping by 75% or more for each… or I am dreaming…:smile:

By the way, dont forget to post short notes about success, all of you guys, especially Reaper, it gives motivation.
Good luck.
Waiting for upgraded U-WILD

I think I understood why for some of us it’s harder to WILD.
Relaxation - is the key, I can not relax, I am a thinker and a responsible person, very anxious and concerned most of the time :smile: Or have paranoya (don’t know spelling)
I am relaxed, when I drunk, and drinking makes it harder to LD, or almost impossible, cause you don’t give a … when you are drinking.
When I try to WILD I am focused on HI, loosing awareness of my body, but somewere in my mind I am still keeping some thoughts about everyday problems…
Have you ever noticed, that you wilding and suddenly : Damn shmoke, I forgot to turn off the oven! were you thinking about it - no… but it came up…
Or maybe you noticed that 30 minutes through wilding you still (thought I know the word) like put some strength to keep your eyes shut, like looking at sun without glasses. :wink: OH found it, screwing up eyes :smile: or suddenly realized that you feel tension in legs…etc… I’ll try mp3’s to help me out, waiting for the player to come…

(dont worry dimsya, i have put together the best way to combine them, without any problems, my mind wanders too! :tongue: But my new tech should fix that problem, and a few others. ) :biggrin: eh heh, heh :gni: Eureaka! I have just tested out the Upgraded U-WILD, and lets just say i think ive hit pay dirt! :smile: I have been thinking a lot over the past few days about the techniques WILD and other stuff, and I would like say that im making a great amount of progress. I would like to test out my Upgraded U-WILD one more time before I put it in the guide, BUT maybe I will have the unofficial version up sometime today. (there new version should be much better than the old one.)

I am unable to do you’re technique. Why? I cannot find a comfortable position in bed. My left knee always seems to feel a bit uncomfortable no matter what position I put it in. It is very difficult to concentrate on my HI with this, and the only way I can ignore it is to not concentrate on anything, which results in me falling asleep without WILDing.

Wow, It feels weird since i’ve been doing this exactly, (Before i even read this)
My problem is basically, I see the HI and the random scenes. But I usually lose conciousness or fall into a trance. I managed to fall into a dream, but i didn’t feel sp (Cause i wasn’t fully concious, i was in a very deep trance). Now, How do i keep concious, if I don’t focus on the imagery, i come back to my senses. I’ve tryed couting, but i find that it’s counter-productive to the HI.

trance you say?..hmm…In my experience you just focus on the HI, your mind will probably not be fully awake, but once you reach SP your mind should wake up some, as you enter the dream. Try not to go in this trance. Pretend your not sleeping pretend your standing up and just visualizing, and focusing on the HI. Oh yes try BREATHING take big breaths, low oxygen levels can make your mind groggy unlogical, and unable to think. (been a problem for me becuase my nose has been stuffed cause of my allergies, and and i cant breath through my mouth because it gets dry.)

WOW… Reaper, you’ve been keeping this secrets for all this time???
:smile:
Will try to Pretend standing, yeah… I noticed couple times… I started snoring and it woke me… or broke my wild? And it was like I wasn’t breathing at all, I felt like I stopped breathing… maybe thats a problem too…
do you count or keep saying something?

-that wasnt to be taken literally :tongue: Just focus on the HI, thats all you have to do. Oh yes the UF-WILD shall be posted tommorow. (my upgraded U-WILD) The F stands for “fusion” ultimate fusion WILD.
-I havnt been keeping secrets, but I have figured out a MAJOR key. Your HI needs to be very real for a successful WILD. If your HI is not strong enough you will not successfully WILD.
-When I post the UF-WILD I shall PM and tell everybody who has posted on here about it.
-UF-WILD should at least double chances of successful lucidity.

For the HI part sometimes I have a conversation with someone or hear someone talk during trying to visualize it (before I heard of U-WILD) and I could hear that person’s voice and I was like Whoa! That did not just happen. or like Was that the person that was talking?

It’s cool
Waiting for the new guide…
By the way - it was a joke …about secrets…
DOES SOMEONE KNOW, WHY WHEN YOU START TYPIN IN A MIDDLE OF THE TEXT IT DELETES THE FRONTPART???
kT4all, yeah it’s so cool when HI get so real, I think it’s very close to LD
But HI’s themselves are so amazing, that I will continue to try this technique just to watch them.
I will be lucid tunight - thats a fact

Still going at it, no success. I think I’m getting better, though.

Last few nights I’ve been able to lose awareness of my body like that trance state thing I described earlier a couple times a night. Only problems are I keep snapping out of it and I’m not aware my thoughts are being random and out of my control like a dream.

Last night, I think I got closer. I was in that state, but not aware of it. I don’t even remember what my thoughts even were about. Anyway, I heard a loud clicking noise (HH is so real) and it jolted me ‘awake’. For a split second I saw a small bright pink and yellow blob with my closed eyes. HI! It was so weird, I wonder what it would’ve been had I not messed up? Oh, and I do not recall any SP symptoms at all.

I think my main problem is now how can I be aware of my mind thinking of those images and let the real HI come? If I really focus on an image I visualize I can’t seem to keep focusing on it and lose awareness of my body. The random thoughts come when I lay there and just think about anything that comes.

Well, I can’t wait for the new upgraded version. :happy: It sounds really cool.

@Karuni

That’s exactly the same as me. I would let the random images build up, fall into a trance of some sort. Just watch them, then suddenly something happens in the images that makes me think ‘wth?’ then suddenly, I just come concious again. It’s a weird experience.
I do actually believe like you that focussing on the HI is counter-productive, Just letting them come in your mind eye is better. Holding onto the images just interupts the process.

:ack: your not supposed hold on to the images!!! When I said focus, I meant foucus on watching them! :content: oh yes the upgraded version shall be put up by the end of the day! I put it up ASAP