WILD Utopia

Here is a thing:
I was trying to reach good HI’s last night, and for some reason couldn’t, then I switched to these strange colored geometrical shapes in my eyes, they were moving and spinning. I switched and start pulling them in front of me and going deeper… there is a whole world to see there, it was pretty easy. I think, let it be simple, they will be easy to develop and transform, and once I was on the go I switched to Fild… and failed in both…
I am so desperate now, trying all techniques together… all my RC’s fail in a dream, everything was so easy for me at the beginning and now seems impossible… Waiting for Reaper to come up with SMUUWILD - stands for super mega ultra ultimate wild :smile:
Reaper, have you tried FILD (finger induction)?

Its here, and its been posted the UF-WILD go to the first page, and scroll down to everything in bold. I hope it helps!
Oh and dimsya finger induction just doesnt sound right. :tongue: and also dont get fustrated you will succed! Eventually.

Thanks… will try…
Any ideas how to fight itching… maybe take a shower once in a while? :smile:
Cause when I try to WILD I start to pay attention to all little uncomfortable things… and itch a lot… damn…

The FILD technique works great! What are you talking about when it doesn’t sound right? I got it to work twice.

All techniques work well, there are some that hit more often, think FILD 's accuracy is great, but it looks like it gets worse after a while… don’t know for sure… the ultimate goal is to switch to dream state anytime you want anywhere you want and be lucid.
I KNOW THERE IS A TECHNIQUE THAT WORKS 99% of the time, we need to discover it, or just practice a lot to make one of them work like this.

KT4all, it was a joke, Oh and as for a 99% technique, i wouldnt count on it. But who knows. the body is what stops us, it has its own schedule and lucid dreaming isnt apart of it. I find that the itching will go away if you dont pay attention to it, or just wait it out. I dont know if there will ever be a easy way to lucid dream, but I vow to find the best way! Oh yes dont forget tell me if the UF-WILD is any good or not!

Body stops us - exactly!!!
And itching is one thing it does :smile: , telling you my itches don’t go away, I tried that, read on ld4all one technique just to lay without movement for a long time and body will think you’r asleep and go to SP, might be… I could not fight itches that even if you really well switch your mind to something else, bite you hard.

99% technique… I think I know the method.
Make your mind so flexible, so dreamfull… if you will delete the border of reality and dream, if you will start to loose it, taking reality seriously as a dream, you will probably go insane, but you’ll make it work… and you will not have to go to LD, you will be in LD all the time… and you’ll see things happening :smile:
That’s not a joke… I will not risk, even I have really rough (not flexible) mind, will be just more painfull… It’s not a theory… it’s a fact. Psychological disorders can be created manually. It’s not that hard, just have right conditions.

hah, he heh, heh, my friend there is no such thing as a disorder heh heh, its much more err whats the word… stupid than you think. At any rate you have to work to become lucid just like what you put up there. So in the end there is no easy way.

hmm, i was just thinking, perhapes in an LD one could rewire the brain (enter subconcious what ever), and make yourself automatically LD, on command. Im going to try that. In your next LD perhapes you should try it.

Hey, Reaper, you’ll need to experiment with some WBTB+Coffee
WBTB for sure rules, and coffe will probably help… or maybe SoMtHiNg eLsE :smile:

This is a fantastic idea and I love the concept of being able to WILD upon first going to bed. I’ve been wanting to try this for quite some time now but I’ve gone to bed much too tired and I usually have something to wake up early for the next morning. I’m going to try really hard tonight because it’s the first day I’ve gotten to sleep in on in a long time.

This is one of the best WILD guide it’s such a brilliant idea, and even though i’ve never considered doing WILD before i’m going to try it tonight with your instructions and i’m going to have an LD, I just know it! :bow:

This topic needs to be stickied :thumbs:

Im glad you think so guys. :smile:
^^scary avator :eek::tongue: heh heh, no seriously, i have had dreams with scary clowns :bored:

Only now noticed the update, thanks once again! it worked great, now it should work even better better.
By using the normal U-WILD last week my chance of LD went from 1% to about 40% (or even more, it been long time since I trained at dream recall so it kinda crappy), but the rest of the 60% are extremly vivid and consistant, and I have insomnia which ussualy makes WILD nearly impossible, and with you method (gonna try fusion tonight! I just know it gonna work) it so much easier.

I saw the updated version yesterday, but when I went to bed I was too tired to try it. I’m definitely going to try it tonight. I have it printed out and ready to go to read and do it tonight. :smile:

I will hopefully post results tomorrow sometime.

Edit: 2 stars now! :yay:

I attempted it last night and it did not go well. :sad: I was able to do the meditations and followed all of the steps before the WILDing part.

But after the 10 big breaths I just couldn’t focus on any image in my mind. I tried to visualize a chair or something, but my focus kept coming back to my eyelids. I didn’t even get into that daydreaming state at all. I laid there for at least an hour, but grew frustrated after and turned over to just go to sleep. I had a weird dream (sort of usual for me), but no questioning of reality was ever in it.

Are there any suggestions to help me focus better? I was thinking maybe I should let thoughts come to me first and then try to focus on them, but I dunno.

I will give it another shot tonight.

-Visualize, remember objects. Remember the way your friend looks. Remember what you saw today Dont force it to hard. Usually Images will come and go, as long as you have some intent
-Ive been kinda laggish this past week but ill get back into foucs. I have noticed some interesting things about HI, and Im trying to crack the HI code, I think there is more to HI than meets the eye, If i could Figure everything out about HI I might be able to double chances of successfull WILDing. I try my best.
-How is everybody else doing?

Hmm I had some level of lucidity last night, but I think that in it current form it too chaotic.
Also something that can realy help with the HI research of yours is testing the stuff people imagine, how long to keep each scene or object and how rapidly people change them and see which way is more efficient at getting HI, check if it better to simulate the brain going crazy with many rapid changes or very few steady scenes.

Thanks^^ :smile: If i could just find the secrets to HI, then perhapes I could create a superior WILD tech… Im on the job!