Your favourite dream character!

Mine is Captain Harlock. I never achieve my goals in LDs because I think “ow, it would be nice to meet him first”. Then I get lost before founding him and wake up…

He’s from a japanese anime but you probably don’t know him.

Since this has to be someone you don’t know in real life, my favourite -real- dream character has to be this nameless Guy. He reminds me a bit of Leonheart from final fantasy, but he looks younger. He’s the silent stoic type, and carries around a sword. He just interests me and I want to find out his name :razz:

I have too many dream characters to choose from, though. I admit, my favourite of my irl friend dream characters has to be Xander, since my dream version of him is the kind to get us into all sorts of prankster trouble.

My favorite DC is my dream guide, I guess you can say, “the space coyote” from the season 8 episode of the simpsons The Mysterious Journey of Homer. :smile:

Miss Magination (she’s the inspiration behind my name :razz:).

She is basicly me of the future. She uses this machine to see the ‘sadness’ in people and HEAL them (their sadness is shown as ‘red parts’, bright red, too, of their bodies. Likely inspired by Giygas from earthbound :U which i was into at the time).

She lived in a big mansion and was married with a ton of kids. It was interesting. BTW, she isn’t a legament future me…thats for sure…I NEVER wanna have kids, so having A BUNCH as a ‘future’ me seems very, very strange :U Still…she was interesting. I swear she was over 60 cuz of her eating dried mangoes and stuff? (though i used to eat a lot of dried fruit…and i’m not elderly…still).

Also I admired her a lot in the dream and she just seemed so…mysterious.

I’d enjoy having another dream of her :smile: I may of once, but i don’t really remember the details of it o.o

Unfortunately I’ve yet to succeed in summoning a character back to my dreams, but I liked Simor and Sikain well enough. There was also Atton… he’s a very old DC who was actually returning for some time, then left forever. :neutral: