Your First WILD Experience

Last night I had my first WILD and let me say it was amazing. I woke up at 4:30 for the WBTB technique and after doing some stuff on the forum I headed back to bed. I’m in bed counting and suddenly and out of nowhere I feel my body go numb and I feel like a tug pulling me into the bed then it lets go and I feel like I’m doing a backflip but of curse I’m still in bed!
And then I start hearing music and sounds as I being “tossed” around trumpets and at one point rap music… then everything goes bright like emerging from a cave then I can’t remember but still… The weirdest part is I’ve tried WILD before with no more than some hypnagogic imagery so this is the first time anything happened. What was your first WILD experience? :thud:

I woke up, went up for about 15 minutes (water, bathroom, dogwalk). Went back, layed with my arms over my head for maybe 10 minutes, then put them down, waited for maybe 15 minutes, just laying there counting and focusing.
Since nothing happened I eventually gave up and turned to my side, stretched my whole body and yawned big. Then I noticed I was getting weird sensations, getting into the hypnagogic state etc. So I started focusing on dreaming and shortly after I just floated out of my body.

I hear this is sometimes referred to as “stop, drop and roll”. Lying uncomfortable then turning to your side making your body “take the chance” and fall asleep quickly.

My first lucid dream experience wasn’t intentional. It was the WBTB technique that triggered it.

My first WILD experience was very late at night, in fact on the night of Sunday, November 30th. It came totally by surprise, and I did not expect it. When I was laying down on my bed, I felt this sudden, very vivid rush of energy, with this burst of sound and white light. It startled me, so I moved. Ten seconds later, it came again. I did not want to lose the experience, so this time I let it happen. It turned out to be a very awesome experience, where I had FOUR lucid dreams that night! It’s my most memorable night, other than the morning of April Fools Day, where I had a very vivid and exhilarating flying dream.

My first one was late in the morning, I had been woken up by the sunrise and was trying to get some more sleep. I started to get into some state of borderline dreaming where I started seeing what I was thinking about as short dream fragments without realizing it. Then suddenly I lost all sensation of being in bed, my vision suddenly solidified and I found myself in a LD. I asked a few dream characters if this was a dream and they said yes, then I woke up.shame.