Big Psionics Topic-Part III

alright i will give taht a go. it is ummm 1:54 pm so umm i guess in about 6 hours i will get it shurnk down and all that and hopefuly have it posted. if it shrinks down to a good enough size like 15-20 meb :content: i will even upload it , even though that will take me umm i think bout 2 1/2 hours lol. anyway where is a place that will let me upload a 20mb file??? umm yer i am new to this uploading thing to the net incase you havent guessed. and i cantget into chat cause i am in class and they have somehow restricted the chat. anyway. any more help would be good for a quick response and then you can see it, other wise i will have to wait till the weekend and get some programs then.

Oh it doesnt actally spin all the way around. it took a lot of effort of my behalf and it does mannage to move and you can see it. umm i would say it spins 1/4 to 1/2 of the way. anyway getting there with the proof i hope.

oh well until about another 3 hours :cry: bye byez

cheers

Richard

nice work mate :wink:

ok i was having major trouble with that web site for some reason or another so i am now actally getting that program i will post back when i shrink it down. so you want it with sound or without. the com i give is more a message to my mum cause she didnt belive that i could do it so i spose it isnt really ness but it is up to you lot

and thanx chi :content:

ok i am having a hell of a lot of problems here, i dont think i will have it uploaded or a while as schoolwork is gonna be really heavy. if i get lucky this weekend if not, not for another week. hope for the best :happy:

Richard

HAPPY DAY AFTER HALLOWEEN!!!

Rowr! :wiske:

grrr ok i cant damn well compresses it propally, so it will have to be another week before i can even get time to try posting it up. sorry people, but i will get there

Paper, foil, plastic are all very sensitive to effects of static electricity with close proximity to hands etc. May I suggest this is the cause of the movement rather than TK.

If you can rotate the pinwheel at will from the other side of the room then I would consider it TK.

well i have done that but that could stiull be the air. so if we move it under a glass from across the room? would that prove it?

It’s not really a matter of “Would this or that prove TK?” You could demonstrate an ability to move any object you like, but lacking the equipment to properly test all affecting stimulus, we’d be forced to conclude that somehow, some element of physics was responsible for moving the object – EVEN if it was your conscious command that initiated the physical phenomenon. TK may well exist, and may also be the result of our minds demonstrating a yet-undocumented system of control over physics, but it’s equally narrow minded to conclude either way. Until we get a better idea of how the physical world operates, and every way which we can manipulate it, there isn’t anything we can say for certain.

At this point, however, I’m not persuaded enough to accept that the mind has any direct control over objects in the immediate area, beyond possible interference by our own thoughts. Certainly nothing that could influence an object to noticeably move.

wouldn’t static electricity effect it almost straight away if that were the case?
:confused:

the ‘tk’ i do takes a while to get going and only works now that i have that skill(i never used to be able to do it no matter how long i tried for…)

Not necessarily. If it takes time then skin temperature or moisture build up may alter the electrostatic properties of our hands. Or our hands could act like capacitors or inductors, again with temperature and moisture affecting the capacitance or inductance. I’ve seen this happen frequently in sensitive electronic circuits and measures have to be taken to shield them from other influences such as human proximity or proximity to other circuits, using a faraday shield for example.

I just think with any part of the body so close to such a sensitive object the possibility arises for numerous other explanations.

For those that go to school/uni ask a friendly science teacher what he thinks.

Okay, I had to build a “psiwheel” just to see for myself. Made a small foil hat and placed it on a pin which was sitting on a small piece of foam. Placed the entire thing under a clear plastic cover.

My experiment summed it up to my satisfaction.

PSIWHEELS ARE EXTREMELY SENSITIVE TO ELECTROSTATIC CHARGES!

Basically what we’ve made here is a small electric motor powered by static electricity. No need for TK to explain this.

Pic of playing with mine without the cover. Works with the cover, not quite as well due to greater distance between hands and wheel. I can make this thing do all sorts of tricks.

If anyone is not getting theirs to go well I suggest to experiment to find the optimum size/shape of the wheel for best static response.

lol fair enough. hmm ok, granted i almost feel into somthing that i said i wouldnt do.

This for my own research. i am trying to prove it to my self before i do otherwise to others. sooo i i spose i take taht back. until i get some real proff that it spins with out static i will find it hard to take anything of the word proff. So i guess until i hake it fly round the room spinning well until then i wont take a 100% on thisd. so sorry bout that. abck to teh research and not yaping if it is real or not without propper quipment to prove it

Richard

why do you all use your hands? It is a MIND thing, no need for hands.

I was beginning to wonder the same thing… sorry, I’m a real skeptic

hmm I built myself one of these psi wheels and I seem to have no trouble getting it sto spin… I can’t control what directon it will spin but I can make it go :content:

Just for schlitz and giggles I built one of these at work using a thumbtack and a post-it note. I had success making it spin either way whilst utilising hand motions (well, not motions. Placement) but I think this instance was nothing more than static electricity. If I was able to do the compass thing, I might think otherwise

i don’t know what it is i can do…

it definitely only works after a while when i hit a certain frame of mind,
and i don’t move my hands at all
even if what i am doing isn’t TK i’ll still believe in it,
cos i’ve already found enough proof for me (without the possibility of static electricity)

I’m not saying TK doesn’t exist. Just in this instance static electricity is at work.

I’ve also found tiny currents of air can slip under the clear cover if not sealed airtight. Perhaps a few drops of oil around the rim before setting it down would seal it.

Move away from it a few feet and try again just with the mind.

This topic has reached 50 posts and will be closed.

The discussion continues here: Part 4