Brainwave Generator: A file I found that Worked

Well I use earphones. I do sleep with LD test but I did not sleep listening to DeepMind IV. I listened for a while in bed, then I removed the earphones and tried to sleep.

I second the recomendation of firefox!

It’s faster than ie, allows tabbed browsing, and like clark said, less prone to viruses and such. Alot of the spyware is catered to IE for instance. I haven’t gotten any spyware on my comp until my mom started using internet explorer again.

I downloaded that sucker just fine and didn’t get a virus, chances are you had a virus before hand.

I"M NEVER going back to IE.

I tried out Deep Mind 1V this afternoon. I put the head phones on thinking the program would run about twenty minutes but instead it went on for over one hour and I then shut it off. In fact I think it plays endlessly.

I was very relaxed by it and the impressive thing I discovered with it is that I was able to see hypnogogic images. This is unique for me because I never see hypnogogic images during my day time naps or when I use one of my hypnotic tapes. In fact I have tried several times during day light hours to see these images and without the Deep Mind 1V, I have never been able to do so.

Another feature is that it gave me sort of a small high. I attribute this to the fact that I played it for slightly over one hour which I believe is excessive. I had to take a valium to come down.

Frankly, it seems to have good potential but I have not had it long enough to render a viable report yet. I am very optimistic but then again I have been optimistic before by other dream things only to be let down with disappointment. Time will tell the story.

At this point I don’t know whether it’s best to use the Deep Mind 1V before going to sleep at night or wait until the early morning hours three hours before my daily rising.

Hi
I´ve got the linux version of autozen and sbagen.
Does anyone know how to use .bwg files with one of these?

tapir

You can emulate BWGen with WINE, it runs OK with most wine or winex versions

Then you can register/crack/cheat it, import bwg and export to wav (watch for left/right position)
Also if you have 42 mb of webspace, I would upload the mp3, or I can send it via some messenger program (IM me) for sharing it

Cheers

I find the best policy is practice. These only help slightly, as I don’t seem to fall alseep under the influence of them. I can usually get to sleep quicker without them.

Well I found it is difficult to sleep with Deep Mind IV.

I listened to it for about 9 minutes last night. It does not make recall better for me, the opposite.

I don’t know whether I’ll try again or go back to LD test.

Perhaps I’ll retry Dream Experience.

Last night before my nightly bed time, I used Deep Mind 1V for one hour. Then I shut it off and went to sleep.

I set my alarm clock for 3:30 in the morning so I could try the Deep Mind 1V again. When the alarm clock went off, I was very drowsy but I turned the Deep Mind 1V program on and listened to it for 43 minutes. It did not make me fall asleep. In fact I was awake throughout the entire time.

Sad to report , I saw no hypnogogic images at all. In fact it did nothing for me at all. It had no effect on my dream recall nor in any way assisted me to Lucid dream.

But I am not discouraged yet. I’m hopeful that with practice it may become more effective. I will post any further results for those of you that are interested.

Yeah, that’s another preset that I tried (1.4.1 and 1.6.1)
I felt my body warm, and waked me up sometimes after 4:15 hours of sleep with no aparent reason

Dream Experience is apparently going to get an update - I hope I’ll be able to test that.

I too will try out Clark Kent’s LD test and 12 tonight. There are some good comments about it on the BWGEN site. Will post my results tomorrow. Of course one test may not be enough to render a fair evaluation.

I am sad to report that for me Clark Kents preset LD test and 12 , after three attempts concluded no results at all. This doesn’t mean that just because it didn’t work for me, that it may not work for someone else.

But I feel compelled to express my personal opinion here. In fact I believe all the presets on the Bwgen website are bogus and ineffective for LD’s. I have tried almost every one of them.

They all make claims that they can induce LD’s. or OOBES or AP’s but in fact are spurious and without foundation. Many of their claims are just plain bull.

Most all the presets are designed by ordinary wishful dreamers with no scientific background or rational foundation for their off the wall theories, and are equated to someone trying to shoot the black cat in a pitch dark room.

Sorry if I sound so negative but I must tell the truth. :confused:

I felt some warmth in my face with Deep Mind iv actually…

Actually there is no claim at all or guarantee that the presets will do something for sure - especially LD’s. Presets like all the other stuff in this forum are ‘shortcuts’ - they may help you, get your mind more in tune to LD. In fact I get LD’s without presets, and with presets (not all the times I use a preset however). But - here I will disagree with you - the theory of binaural beats is very real (unlike subliminal) so it does or can have an effect.

I tried to make one for sbagen. It´s suppoused to get you back into a dream after awakening at night and then making you lucid.
It´s my first try at building presets, but if you want to try anyways :wink:

#USE AT YOUR OWN RISK
#Tapirs lucid dream inducer, v1.0
#This one is meant to be used for WBTB, let it run for 1 hour (otherwise it will run forever probably messing up your sleep).
#It’s the first sbg I ever created btw
#For information on lucid dreaming visit www.klartraum.de (german)
#my email: 1tapir@gmx.de

MB: 180+16/20
MA: 170+10/20
HT: 160+8/20
LT: 150+5/30
MD: 140+3/20
LTMD: 140+5/20 120+3/30
LTMA: 140+5/20 170+10/20
LTMB: 140+5/20 180+16/30

#Calming Down
NOW == HT
+00:15 == LT
#Falling Asleep
+00:16 LTMD
#Inducing Dream
+00:35 LTMA
#Inducing Lucidity
+00:40 LTMB
#Sequence Finished

I commend people like Clark Kent and Tapir and others who are exploring different types of presets. It is pioneers like them who have led the way to many discoveries in science. Even if they don’t succeed they deserve credit for trying. :smile:

I second that!

I got a question, do you guys merely listen to it before going to bed or while you sleep? Headphones almost never stick on my head the whole night through.

I usually sleep listening to LD test and Dream Experience presets, then I wake up and remove the earphones. I haven’t been able to do that with deep mind. I haven’t had ld’s with deep mind yet.

Sorry I disapeered for awhile but my cou was giving me hard times. Anyway before it started acting up i managed to at least copy Ld Test and Deep Mind IV.

After trying out Deep Mind I found that it pulled me back right before I could get into the first stage of sleep and it didnt really do anything for me.

LD Test on the other hand put me to sleep quickly and because of that I didnt have to concentrate to long while trying to preform a WILD.

im dl’ing sbagen right now, and im hoping it will do somthing for me. usually i have a hard time going to sleep in the first place, so i dont know how well it will work.