Brainwave Generator: A file I found that Worked

Okay, I haven’t posted here in a while, life’s been very very busy.

Anyway, I have been successful having LD’s without the help of any aide, but was curious if I could find anything else out there that would help. Well, I saw someone post about www.bwgen.com and to look at the stuff on there and such, so I did.

Anyway, I ended up buying the program (40 bucks isn’t that big of a dent in my pocket), and tried it out, since there were presets for things other than lucid dreaming that I could use, so it wouldn’t be a total waste.

Well, I was looking at the OOBE files and came across one called Deep Mind IV. There are a bunch of other files in the series, but i decided to give this one a shot. Well I listened to it, and while laying down, it probably takes no more than 10-15 minutes of listening to it (it sounds mostly like waves, thunder, and one other noise you can’t really hear all that well). I fall into a heavy, yet alert like state, and my body goes into sleep paralysis. It is almost like being hypnotised I guess I would say.

After listening to it and letting my mind drift off, I can feel the relaxtion moving throughout my body and then the small, uncontrollable jolts and spasms of my body start to come. Closing my eyes I start to see the flashing lights and random images passing under my eyelids. They were unfortunately some disturbing images (the sound is actually kind of freaky, it’s like you’re on the beach with a really ominous sounding thunder in the background), like killer dolls and other non-existent things. I managed to just start ignoring those and they go away. Well, soon the images started to seem more real and things became more clear. I began to concentrate on the images, and before I knew it, I was in my dream.

I think this will REALLY help people, and one again the file is Deep Mind IV on the bwgen.com site in the presets library under the OOBE files, NOT under lucid dreams. It is unfortunate you can’t import the files to your BWGen without purchasing it, but i guess that’s how people make money. Anyway, if you can spare the 40 bucks, I really suggest giving this a go.

Go to sleep for like 5-6 hours, wake up, and put this on through your headphones. You can also record it to CD via the program, so you can take it with you or if your computer isn’t near your bed.

Anyway, good luck with it and I hope it works for you like it did for me.

Wow. I just bought this, and I’m very excited to try it out later today or tonight. Sounds very interesting! Thanks for the link!

google sbagen and you can use these types of fioles for free

heh i just cracked mine when i got it :happy: but you didn’t hear that ok :cool_laugh: :tongue:

YOU DON’T HAVE TO BUY BWGEN TO USE OTHER FILES!

If you rename the file you’ve downloaded “Presets”, and rename the “Presets” file something else, then you can use it! Easy-peasy!

A fascinating post. I once downloaded the trial version of BWGEN , and it had several modes which I don’t recall, and it simply relaxed me and helped me fall asleep. But now with this new information about the Deep Mind IV file, it has resparked my curiosity. I’m wondering what the more experienced dreamers have to say about this new info? :eek:

Not with the current version released “01/14/2004 BrainWave Generator version 3.1.11” They fixed that. :wink:

Id like to have this file available in any format that will allow me listening to it on my oridinary cd player.Hatedone8-could you or someone make it available?
would be great,thx:)

I’m way to nice.

1 minute .WAV of this can now be found here.

Poop.

Download the WAV from me?

I thought the preset went for about 20 minutes? Or does it just repeat continuously?

Thanks for converting it, anyway. :smile:

Umm…thx heaps but as far as i remember those presets arent loops but continous files.That means that first minute isnt what second and third is.Frequencies change and so on.I think im righ,tho not sure…but then 1 minute wont solve much…
im sorry for being difficult

Oh, sorry then.
I thought that it was looping cause it sounds like it.
And converting a 20 min file would involve a 200MB WAV, no way I’m doing that.

Anyway, I’m going to bed with my iPod and this file. :smile:
Wish me happy dreaming.

That makes 200mb?doh
sorry then forget my question i didnt realize they can get so big.
Thx for the time though:)
take care

If anyone really wants to put in the effort, I’m sure the 200MB WAV file will compress into a reasonable size MP3, which can then be converted back before burning to CD.

I’ll check out the BWG file, and if it works well, I’ll consider doing the above.

I just got the program and i plan on using the file #2 Astral Prjection without fail tonight. Wish me luck.

Feedback? Did it work for anyone?

I wanted to try a short version of “LD Test Preset” but I set my alarm clock one hour too late for WBTB (the only way I can stand to listen to this stuff and still fall asleep)

BTW, I’ve been using binaural beats for a efw months now, and everyone needs to consider that different people are more or less succeptable to this.

The first time I used it, I experienced an OBE. Since then I have experienced many things, but nothing IN the dream world. It also helps me fall to sleep.