Brainwave Generator: A file I found that Worked

ok i have the bwgen fully cracked… how do i get it onto cd…
thanks in advance. :smile:

Deep Mind Ultra 2

Update to Deep Mind IV.

The creators of Deep Mind have created a file called Deep Mind Ultra 2. It is a mp3 file which is freely downloadable off the site.

Here is the URL to the mp3: xtrememind.com/Deep%20Mind%20Ultra%202.mp3 (Right click, save as)
Here is the URL to the website: xtrememind.com/freeware.htm

I havent tried it out, but I’ve been reading some posts on BWGen.com

It sounds promising. I’m going to try it tonight!

hi
load your favourite .bwg file, choose “play into wav file”, set the time to preset time and save it to your hard disk drive.

you can burn the .wav file to CD.

if you want convert wav to mp3 (it is unnecessary in my opinion) use something good encoder (lame enc.) and choose stereo mode (not joint stereo) and least 128kbps, but more is better.

if you listen it, listen it without “megabass” function.

i hope this help

(sorry for my poor english) :neutral:

I’ve always wondered this. Equalizers. Do they affect the actual frequencies? I don’t know if I should set mine off or not.

thank you sphad… much apreciated.
by the way i was quite suprised to see this “(sorry for my poor english)”… becuase i thought your english was perfect!

thank you

ohh i also forgot to ask… if i play to the presets really or marginally low on a hi-fi player (cause i dont want to disturb my flat mates) will it still have the same effect???

thanks

Not if they include binaural beats, which should be played for each ear separately.

anyway of finding out if they are binaural???

thanks

If you are “wealth impaired”, and need 3.1.11 really badly, pm me, i have a working “solution” :gni:

SLASH, yes there is, listen to each ear seperatly and it should sound like a continuos noise, listen in both ears and it sounds like it is oscillating, with peaks and troughs.

BTW, try my preset. It slowly ramps down from 15Hz (waking) to 5Hz (sleep/dreaming) if you practise WILD or VILD while listening you should be able to consiously enter a dream. There hasnt been a time I have tried this preset without it working!
get it here:
bwgen.tehforums.com/attachme … hmentid=30

Has anyone actually had an LD using BWGEN?

I had using “Brainwave Mind Voyages” … they had some mp3s :smile:

well, last night i did MILD with WBTB and BWGEN, and I had a LD. but I don’t know which one it was that caused it.

wot preset did u use??

errr, i dunno, i kinda just messed around with it. I don’t really know how to use it XD

Easy, convert the file to wav, then convert it down to mp3. Should be 20 megs or less.

I tried Deep Mind IV after waking up at 3:45 this morning, but nothing happened. I was laying there for about 10 minutes until I got too uncomfortable and decided to give up. Staying awake was no problem at all, and I remained completely motionless the entire time, and just let my mind drift and my body relax, but I felt absolutely nothing. I was laying on my back, though, and I never go to sleep on my back. Oh well, I’ll try again tonight. If only I didn’t have these big clunky headphones on so I could sleep on my side!

Deep Mind IV (or rather Deep Mind Ultra 2) has been an interesting experience theese last couple of days. I’ve used it both when going to bed and after waking up ~4 AM each day. And I will tell you this. I fall asleep rather quickly (40 minutes is rather quicly for me), and I do it in conjunction with WILDing. I havn’t had a LD in these last couple of days (not that I have LDs often), and every time after waking up after a dream ~6 hours into sleeping, I start it and then go to bed.

And I don’t fall asleep. Now it is 0730 AM, and I woke up ~4 AM. The same thing happened yesterday.

I will not use it tonight and tomorrow night and see what happends.

here’s one for you guys, use BWGEN in conjunction with the SUNEYE method, first night i had a short OBE but only short cause my cd player went on a fritz…before you go to bed and when you wake up

Aww, my computer’s an antique! (8 years old and barely running :help: ) There’s no way I’d be able to get by with downloading that… :cry: Does anyone have any… alternative methods as to how to get that onto cd/tape player? I’m trying to put it on a personal voice reminder, but I think that the effect might go down the drain along with the sound quality. So, um… help?

Edited 01/09/04: I’m downloading the file now, getting an MP3 player tomorrow, hopefully! :boogie: