Brainwave Generator-Part II

I modified Ed’s Conscious Theta Experience 2 over the last day or so, and I sat down to use it for the first time today. It worked wonders for my dream recall, I was able to recall and record 6 of my dreams. That’s more than I’ve ever recalled before.

All I really did to the preset was change the audible tones to a lower, more pleasing frequency and added a Schuman Resonance voice. That and I changed the 13hz voice to sweep up and down between 13 and 8.

I tried Dream Experience 1.4.1 once more this night and had an odd dream where I woke up to record a Stargate SG-1 episode. It seems that whenever I use Dream Experience I get a Stargate dream…

Hey, austizmo, would you possibly be able to upload your modified preset? I’d certainly be interested in trying it out myself.

Thanks.

:smile:

Ed.

No problem Ed.

64.219.109.251/dreams/Concious_T … dified.bwg

That link should work. If it doesn’t let me know and I’ll see about getting it uploaded elsewhere.

Yeah, thanks, the link works fine.

Hey, I’ve just realise, this was one that I made ages ago! :happy:

Ed.

Well I just now registered Bwgen, so I have onyl started to explore the presets. I tried this again today after being awake for about 4 hours, and I was able to recall 4 dreams in their entirety and 1 in bits and pieces.

Cool, which preset did you use?

The one I posted a link to in a former post. It’s an altered version of Ed’s Conscious Theta Experience 2.

There’s a new LD preset on bwgen.com. Sounds promising -it’s with spikes of beta waves…

bwgen.com/presets/desc527.htm

Hey thanks! I don’t exactly have the time to check all sites I visit for updates! It does look promising, according to the 3 comments below.

I had an LD using this. I even had an FA.
I want to try to mix Ed’s no 12 preset with beta spikes. to see what happens…

[b]
This topic is locked!
Part III can be found Here!
[/b]