Confronting your deepest fears in LD's

Hehe, I like it! Actually I like to hold the lizards the most. (the cats bring them in all the time)

See I don’t mind lizards. I’ll hold them but spiders. I can’t do it. I’ll cry and I rarely cry if one is near me and I can’t move.

Just to bug you guys…

A spider

I’m scared of spiders/any sort of bugs. If there is something like that in my room I just run away and hide :help:

takes mallet out

:grrr:

You guys are wusses :tongue:

I love bugs, snakes, anything other people think is gross.
Maybe it’s cause I grew up outdoors (practically…not litterally)
I used to go catch snakes, look at bugs, I’ve had 3 praying mantis’ for pets over the years even :content:

You evil person!!! I just said…when i saw it Fluck Fluck Fluck without the "l"s. I don’t know who posted that…coz i can’t go back up and look at the name coz the picture is there.

I don’t mind snakes…lizards.

It was directed at the one’s who fear my creepy friends…

You know who you are… :sly: :wink:

spiders are people too!!..or not >.> nice fuzzy spiders… make great pets :razz:

/me throws a spider on Siy…sorry i couldn’t help it i’m twisted :devil: :lmao:

WTF…Lobo…Basta!!! Have you some screws loose?!

I’m bringing you in to a shared dream and kicking your butt!

That creature would die in my presence and then I’d be in a loonie bin for the rest of my life.

/me whistles innocently.

Ilum seemed to like my piccy… you’d like another maybe?

Another spider

:rofl:

I have some really colorful words for you, Lobo…

I hope you remember the point is to HELP… someone over come their fear of those disgusting vile critters.

Q kill him please… No really mate i have a big problem with spiders. Don’t post anymore please. I feel really horrible now. Im not joking its not some silly fear.

/me remembers sombody saying that they enjoyed fear… maybe at sealife?

/me looks at siy… :smile: poor siy …

It’s a picture. You have a real problem if you can even look at something that’s not even there. Out of the love and passion of my heart, I’ll not post another one.

I have a real problem. I really do massive phobia. I can’t bring myself to look at it. I want to get it sorted out…but ajajajajajaja!!! :razz:

I’m not scared of anything really… not seriously at least.

Good for you. Apart from spiders nothing else really scares me.

I merged this topic with one I remembered to be about exactly the same subject (spiders, phobias, and if it’s possible to use LD’ing to overcome them). :smile:

Wolf, you’re a naughty boy! :tongue: How could phobic people read this thread and find information if you scatter in it spider photographs? You should just have put the link toward the photograph, not the photograph itself…

I think I’ll correct this immediatly, cause I know phobic people IRL and I know it could be a true problem to them. :wink:

Edit: OK guys! I verified, there is no more spider photographs in this thread! :grin:

Snakes, lizards, crickets, praying mantises, even small crocodiles are cute and I have no trouble picking up any of these (as long as they’re domestic snakes or, as for the little crocs, they have thier snout taped up) but SPIDERS grrrr I can’t stand, I don’t even like dead ones, although considering I used to be a hypocondriac and this is now my only major phobia I think I’m doing pretty well. Although one of the things I want to do in an LD is get an army of spiders, hehehe a crawling army of arachnids. evil laugh