DEILD - Dream Exit Induced Lucid Dream

Well, if you put it that way, yes it does make sense :content: Even if the shop is closed you are the owner, have the keys and you can go “shopping” for free in your own shop. Cool huh ? But still, it requires a lot of years to have enough money to buy yourself a shop. But if you have a good and profiting business you can get that shop in no time.

You get it, right ? :woo:

If not…

But still, it requires a lot of practice to reach the performance of LD’ing when you want and how you want. But if you want to achieve it and invest time in it you could have that in no time - almost.

I’ve tried this technique the past two nights. Two nights ago I just kept moving when I woke up, so no success. Last night I did the same thing, but on my last dream I became lucid at the very end of the dream and was able to stay still. I experienced some very vivid aural HH while going back into the dream and kinda lost it, but progress is being made. :smile:

I must say this technique is the best (or perhaps it suits me best) of all the techniques i’ve tried so far…

I believe that practicing specific techniques that require painstaking efforts in the waking life usually dont end up well for most of the dreamers, since you usually have a tough life outside your dreams which gives you little or no time to think for your dream life… Of course, most of the committed dreamers here, are quite practiced on the performing RCs but i guess not everyone is able to perform well on this…

For the past 2weeks i’ve been attempting on WILDs n i must say that it requires extreme effort…it came a bit handy to me cause i was good with meditation, getting into trance n stuff…but then again…since you are already very tired by the end of the day…you really get bugged with waking up several hours before morning to try out for WILD…

in essence, this was my problem before i read about your technique…n i must say, chaining so many LDs together is an absolutely stupendous idea, n its best part lies in the ease of execution…i’ve been trying it for two days…n i’ve had some of the longest LDs till date…i remember the time when i used to write my LDs with different style in my DJ, for they were quite seldom, like 2-3 per week, n used to collapse pretty soon…they seemed very precious then, but now, i’m having so many LDs that i’ve just lost the count…

i think its a little difficult to wake up with awareness the first time, but if you can get yourself into an LD first (WILD MILD DILD) trust me, you’ll get such an enormous confidence cause you know that even if it collapses you would chain it to the next one…its such a relief from of those freakinn small LDs i used to have before…

Now, i need to learn techniques to increase my body’s endurance so as to stay at same position for long hours…cuz i slept over my arm, n after all these LDs, it pains like hell… :happy:

Thanks.

Grats on your success! And thanks for reminding me to try this more often.

I know how that’s like. You want to stay still and chain one more LD but your arm (in my case leg) is really hurting more and more after all the other chains :tongue:

I’ve done something like this, but not really focused on LDs. When I wake up from my first dream, I see that I have a few hours till i need to wake up so I go back to sleep and my second dream is almost instantaneous. I can usually get three dreams this way. I’ll try this technique and hopefully get an LD in the next few days or so.

hmm this seems like a promising technique. hopefully i can go right back to sleep regardless of the INTENSE urge to pee every time i wake up…period. Though first I think id have to get into the habit of waking up right after a dream is finished. :tongue:

When I woke up today I refused to leave the dream world, I didnt move and focused on the HI I got and just 2 minutes later I was in a new dream :tongue:

It felt awfully like WILD, it just went a lot faster :tongue: did I have a DEILD or not? :eh:

yeah…it happened quite like WILD, but for a really lesser time…i think you nailed it…

I had a question though…do you guys think, that you have to be really sleepy that time to have it faster…i mean the other day, i tried it really hard, but couldnt get back into an LD…n i was quite wide awake after that, n felt like wasted all energy in just trying to stay still :confused:

i think it works best when you are in the middle of your sleep schedule…like wake up in the middle of the night n stay still…dont open your eyes…dont wake up basically… :happy:

Hi to everybody.
I have been trying this teachique during this week and havent been so close to a lucid dream never before. I just have one problem. One big problem.
After I wake up, I dont move, Dont open my eyes, and I feel the paralysis in my body, but I think that it is not strong enough or is just partial paralysis, and I try to relax and get into a dream but I can’t. Any advice? Also the swalling reflex get in the way -.-

When you awake, JorgeLTE, you are already relaxed, so the only thing you should do is getting distracted from your body in some way, like gently thinking “I’m dreaming, I’m dreaming”… the relaxation has to happen more in the mind, as the body already is limp. It should also take very little, so don’t act on anything, don’t expect anything, just watch yourself as you fall asleep again.
Good luck! :smile:

When I get into SP I always try to visualize a dream, because there is no HI at all. I try to visualize a place, how does it feel to stand there, etc. But I have never tried to just lie there and relax, because I think that I will fall asleep normally and have a ND.

So when you are in sleep paralysis and you fall sleep you will always have a lucid dream?

Also I want to try the teachique about try to “feel” someone sitting in you and interact with him. Have you ever tried it?

Well, relaxing is a necessary step in falling asleep :tongue: you just have to do that consciously, that is not that hard at all if you’re already very close to the threshold, like in SP, and while DEILD’ing. There’s always the matter of keeping aware, but it’s easily done as you just focus on nothing in particular as your body the (short) process of falling asleep for good, maybe just passively watch HI as it develops. The point is, you have to find a point of focus that lets yo do the whole thing smoothly, that lets you being aware without interfering with the process of falling asleep. When you do that, congrats, you’ve learned how to WILD :wink: Man, the repetitions :tongue:

Also, could you explain that last technique more in detail? Where did you hear of it?

Thank youtosxy.

I heared that teachique in the first page of this topic.
When you are in sleep paralysis, you imagine and try to feel someone sitting int the top of you (may be your character or someone you like), and interact with him, taliking in your mind. You should fall into a lucid dream and you don’t have to summon your char because its already with you . :happy:

JorgeLTE, you should definitely join theCALD conversation and tell other people about your technique :content:
Best wishes! ^^

interesting…

Ok I will post it in the CALD forum. :happy:

Ohhhh… and I have another cuestion.

I have a lot of problem with alarms clocks, its really hard to don’t move when they wake up me. So I need some advice to wake up during the night without an alarm clock. I have heard abouth autosuggestion and mantras, could somebody explain me how to use them?

The goal is to set the intention to wake up on time. The easiest way I’ve found to do this is to “remind” myself throughout the day and as I’m going to bed that I will wake up at whatever time. I say remind myself because that seems to be a bit more powerful than just telling myself. It needs to be an actual goal, otherwise your SC may not pick up the intention.

Also, another way I’ve used DEILD is using the mantra “when I have finished a dream, I will not move when I wake up.” This works pretty well, since you normally wake up after a dream. The natural urge is to roll over or shift around, but if you repeat this as you fall asleep, there is a better chance you’ll remember to stay still.

I hope that was clear enough, if you have more questions let us know :content:

Just wanted to point out… This method is awesome! I have had a total of 7 LD’s right now and 2 of them were achieved using this method in a matter of one week. Not to mention the total amount of chains I used to stay in these dreams and every single one of them was successful. The process itself is extremely fast and only once in these chains I experienced SP.

Now I have to make up a mantra that’ll have something to do with not moving after waking up.

I tried to do this from a normal dream today. I didn’t open my eyes and I tried to pictures the dream’s last scene again. I fell unconcious after, like, 30 min.

I like this technique, seems easier than WILD.
But how can you train yourself not to move when you wake up?
I’ve tried but i don’t think about it until I’ve gotten up to write in my DJ then it suddenly hits me that i didn’t stay still.