FINALLY WENT LUCID, ALONG WITH 2 FA'S!!!!!

YAY! :cool_laugh:

Haha LDs are amazing aren’t they :wink: Just as that LD Induction mp3 :happy:

Congrats! :thumbs: I hope you’ll have some more soon :wink:

yeah, im definitly keeping that mp3 with me at all times.

Congratulations on your LD! I’m going to try this technique tonight.

Which mp3 from this site?I can’t seem to find it, in which category is it?

this one ->>> The page

or,

The File

Congrats! Im going to use the file tonight :wink:

Ivan

Rock on! I’m gonna put it on my iPod and fall asleep to it. Once I’m asleep I usually turn one way and the ear bud pops out and over the side of my bed. :good:

That mp3 worked the first time i used it, i had either a LD or an OBE.

:confused: I don’t know if I wanna OBE! That just seems creepy to me.

Seraphim

Congratulations :ok: :partying_face: :thumbs: :beer: :good:

My this be just one of many more to come.

i thought of OBEs like something scary but it’s something very peaceful, is just that we are not use to it and we sometimes get scared of the unknown.

… I have parental controls…
…wont let me download…

anyone want to file transfere over Aim ? :smile:

i will

I’m glad the Lucid Induction worked. I created it just for myself, I never knew anyone else would get use out of it!

Way to Go!
phoen+++

thank you! This is the 1st time in about 5 years that I have become lucid with full control. My last LD, I got scared and told myself to wake up for some reason. :sad:

Question: Does anyone have any long-term advice with these?

Is it possible to become too dependant on them?

Also: is this the best one I can download right now? Is there another one I should try after/with this one?

Was this the first night you tried it seraphim?

[Edit]Heh: anyone listen to the K&D sessions by Kruder and dorfmeister? Anyone heard the song “Gone”? The begining sounds A LOT like a bunch of stuff in this mp3. Almost EXACTLY.

I don’t think so. In time I think you would learn to LD on your own without it. Way back when I was first learning to lucid dream I used things like tapes that taught me how to meditate and relax my body as well as self hypnosis tapes. I even used a strobe light (nova dreamer like effect)to induce lucid dreams. But, now I don’t need any such aides to induce lucid dreams.

You could try the Labarge trance induction CD.

Also, you could read up and practice self hypnosis then make your own tapes.

Awsome, thanks for the help :smile:.

Another quick question: I haven’t tried lucid dreaming yet, and tonight will be my first night (trying). Would it be ok to use this first off, or is there a reason I should attempt natural lucid dreaming first?

I don’t see any problems either way. If using the cd will give you more confidence then by all means go ahead and use it. If you want to try naturally first then that is good to.

Dealers choice :smile:

Happy dreaming