I am starting a lucid dreamteam. (more explained on message)

no i haven’t. Waow it worked that well for you? i’ll try that tonight. What other methods have you tried? are there any other ones that work that well for you?

I have tried the FALLING bed one, that one got a bit freaky,lol

Hello people! I guess I’ll post the methods I usually use now:

Normally I do the WILD + WBTB combo. I’ve only had success once with WILD and it was a complete accident. I fell asleep normally and suddenly I realized I was falling asleep as SP set in. Most of the time though I just fall asleep instantly when I close my eyes for WILD. I’ll try FILD tonight and report back. Hopefully I’ll remember to do it.

As for MILD, I too don’t feel like it accomplishes much.

Grr like for five nights in a row now i have been geting distracted from my attempts whenever i try, by something or other.
thats probably why i am not having much lucid success. i’ll have to try a different method to suti my situation, lol. Can anyone tell me what the FILD is. i think someone already told me but i forgot.

Well my FILD attempts failed last night. I fell asleep to fast to do anything. FILD is the Finger induced Lucid Dream. You move two fingers as if playing a piano and intend to do a RC in a few moments. You move them just enough to feel the muscles contract in your finger. You focus on moving your fingers for a few moments and you hopefully enter a dream. In the dream you’ll still be moving your fingers and do a RC, which results in an LD.

I’ve been having no luck at all with LD’s lately. My sleeping schedule is completely out of whack now, so that’s not really helping much. I made the worst mistake of staying up all night and morning today.

Anyway, when I get back on track I still want to experiment with WILD. I’ve found that MILD will work really well once in a while for me, but not very often so it’s not reliable at all to me.

kk i will write that down in the methods forum in the clan

[quote="Karuni"] I've been having no luck at all with LD's lately. My sleeping schedule is completely out of whack now, so that's not really helping much. I made the worst mistake of staying up all night and morning today.

Anyway, when I get back on track I still want to experiment with WILD. I’ve found that MILD will work really well once in a while for me, but not very often so it’s not reliable at all to me.
[/quote]

yeah, mine is too, karuni, just keep tryin and you’ll brak through. and just make you you keep writing your dreams down, at least what you can remember. i can’t emphasize that enough. i promise you it’ll helps a lot, lol

[mod]Edited in double post. :dragon:[/mod]

haha, yes! my method choices are starting to work for me!! lol
I used MILD, and occasional FILD, and WBTB and on top of that i have been practicing reality checks. lol finally i can use something to get past the distracting noise i have to go through at night.

All of you who are active at the clan should keep an eye out for a new blog i am making, for quests. i think our quest should be to keep with the methods working for us, and have a goal of a certain number of lucid dreams (any level of lucidity so long as they are lucid) by the end of the month

hey guys wish i had post my question here :razz:
altho im not that active with all of it yet like you guys.
heard about ld couple days ago
anyways am kinda inerested ^^ so ill keep an eye on here too if you dont mind :smile:

Hey, I think I got close last night with WILD! My mind was distracted by a daydream for a little bit. Then I snapped out of it to see a white mask-like thing before my closed eyes, but it disappeared a second after I noticed it. I think it was HI. This has happened to me twice before, quite a long time ago.

I just need to figure out how to get the images to not disappear.

Hey
i am interested.
currently i am trying to improve my dream recall.
Do you think just keep using a DJ will help?

thanks

Yes it will. Even if it’s just a fragment, write it down.

Not too bad shapeshifter, looks like you set this one up on a roll Gratz to you all and good luck, sometimes the best thing for lucid dreaming is having others to lean on when you need the help and to share your experiences with knowing they will be as passionate as you are.

Keep it up

Hey guys id love to join.

I currently using 2 mp3 files (Lucid Inductions) on my iPod.
What I do is, I do WBTB and when i wake up i loop the mp3 over and over again, it says do an rc, your dreaming, this is a dream with some binular beats and soothing sounds.

So im having some trouble with it just read my DJ (in my signature)
for example after waking up from WBTB today i couldnt fall back asleep.

here is the link to the mp3

[Free Lucid Induction CD "Download")

-Jake

T

i’m interested in joining i have had 7 LD and would like 2 have a few more

Nice to see ya, Techyguy, I hope you have more. :smile:

That is just fine. glad you find all this interesting

[quote="fencer299"] Hey i am interested. currently i am trying to improve my dream recall. Do you think just keep using a DJ will help?

thanks
[/quote]
Yes, using a dream journal is the best way to improve dream recall.
welcome to the group

Accepted, lol welcome to the group

i will get to your problem with WBTB through PMs kk?

Welcome to the group. and BTW you won’t just have a few more, you’ll have as many as you want.

[mod]Edited together 4 posts. :dragon: [/mod]

To: global moderators: i know double posts is not allowed on forums but i needed to update this list and post it so everyone could se. if this is not tollerable just tell m and i will delete it.

The member list has been edited into the first post to make it easy to find. It can be edited when new members join to save reposting it. :dragon:

We are coming along GREAT!! sweet.
let’s keep growin. Soon we will be doing our quests. we should discuss what our main goal for this month should be.

Why don tyou particpate in the monthly quests run on the board as well, see if you can hit up there too, as a group you can all bounce off each other and help where needed.

Link is at the top right of the screen

I think I’ll join :smile:

Maybe we should make a monthly quest
Where we try a new technique to become lucid each month
and maybe some months try to get OBEs, Shared Dreams, and other things

And since this group is about sharing what techniques you’ve used, I’ll share something:
I became lucid last night with DILD. The dream isn’t in my DJ yet, but I’m planning to put it in. I usually become lucid using that technique.

Okay cool. We shall do that. Welcome to the group. And we will also do what Timeless suggested, i had forgotten about that quest thing, lol. We shall do both.

As for the DILD (Dream Incuded Lucid Dreaming) i don’t think that is an actual method as much as just a pure luck thing. That is, unless you hav figured out a way for it to be an actual method? lol :tongue: :content: