LD sex part II

The first time the sex idea came up to my mind I was with a girl climbing a moutain. I get lucid by that and when we got on the top I just took off her t-shirt and she had 3 breasts! That was so unexpected that I woke up! hahahah

lol
takes off girls shirt Bam! surprise! :eek: lol
That would have scared me too, hehehe. I would have woken up from that too :tongue:

Oh goodness, that sounds insanely freaky…

I read this whole topic…sex in a LD, huh?

My new goal <3~

Has anyone tried saying just before having sex that they don’t want to climax just now? Since saying things like that seems to work for other things in an LD, I don’t see why that wouldn’t, except for the excitement part.

Ive done sex in LD with the hottest girl mmm oh yea : )

I noticed i want to get out of my LD and back to RL but I become stubborn and say no.
I find some way to get attached to the dream im having and i stay there longer and longer.

Its a great feeling and yes i said feeling LOL

Lucky! This is on my to-list for sure.
The thing is that every time I even have just a ND about sex, right when it starts to get good, I wake up! So I’m working on Stopping time to extend my time in LD’s to be able to fulfill this goal :tongue:

ill definately try this, tho first i need to become more intune & stable with lucidity, because it sound like excitement ruins things.

I never had sex in an LD, but I had some vivid dreams where I really thought it was reality and I was getting excited and had an orgasm. The thing is I often wake up shortly after and I wonder if it was just in the dream or if I really had it in reality too…

For girls you can’t say, since most of the time I can have an orgasm by just THINKING about it and getting excited, without touching my body (hahaha I bet the guys are jealous now)

so…since it’s all in the head, I bet real or not real, it’s almost the same X)

But nonetheless I plan to have sex in a LD too, just to try it, and with a fictional character that would be even more difficult because I don’t have real features to remember like the touch of his skin or his warm embrace…

Good luck to you all !

hm, thats a nice feat, but do you mean in a dream you can do this or reality? either way im not too suprised, females are typically more in sync with their emotions then males.

I had an LD and thought of how it is to have male genitals. I was kneeling down, took off my lower garments, started visualizing… but suddenly a guy came up and started having sex with me O.O
I woke up shortly after >.<

I had the most annoying dream.
I was in some random place, and realized it was a dream.
I found a house with a big bed in it and like two girls were in there.
I ran to the bed ready to do my thang and then poof. Woke up.
SHIT.

lol last week I had almost this in my LD.
When I became lucid, I had this kind of feeling that made me remember of how I feel when I am excited. And just like that, focusing on this idea, I had a “dream orgasm” (I don’t know if I had it IRL), and then I asked for the sky to take colors that would reflect that feeling of well being and I can tell you that the sky was really pretty X))

Both in a dream and in reality… it’s more because I am able to do this IRL that it happens easily IF I think about it (and that does not happen often) while dreaming, being lucid or not.
When I didn’t know about all the vocabulary and meaning of LDs and all, it would happen after a FA…
But last week it happened in a LD…it was quite short (and that’s a relief because I really don’t want this to be too long ! shame)

[mod]Edited into previous post.[/mod]

ok so i was reading this thread and the LD sex sounds like fun once i get to the point where i can lucid dream. hopefully soon! :grin: but anyway. i read that girls orgasm IRL and im afraid that my parents would hear (That would be awkward xD) so to the girls who have done this, do you ever actually orgasm IRL??
weird question! sorry! :content:
this is my first goal to LD :wink:

Well, I’m not a girl, but from what I hear it is completely possible (just ask Colors). As far as being worried about your parents hearing, it’s not a problem. While dreaming your body is in a state of SP, so the chances of you talking/screaming/moaning in your sleep is pretty low.

:content: I find this topic intriguing. I’ve had sex several times while LDing and in NDs, sometimes its me and a guy and other times its girl on girl and one time i actually had a penis(can i say that on here?). they were all amazing and after every orgasm i always wake up to my disliking and realize i had climaxed IRL. I’m a girl so i know i have nothing to worry about and im not a moaner either. :cool:

Wow, this subject is fascinating. Really hope I can get more regular LDs. Ive managed 4 in the few months I have been thinking about it

do girls want to have sex ?

a friend told me they do just as much as men, but some girls seem to not care about it all ?

i surely have some sort of emotional block because i am often very terrified when being around a girl, to hold her hands, or etc, and its always been really hard to overcome that, because

the male drive is just GO AT IT and the female drive is having someone just go at to you , but how do you know that’s the right thing to do ? ( i am talking about yin and yang :yinyang: and i know that it can be that a woman might be all masculine energy and she wants to “go at it” but usually people are either mainly yin or mainly yang as i think of it , regardless of their “sex” )
if you sit and talk about it then all the emotions are gone, it seems scary,

what do girls want that to be like ? can i ask that ? if not pretend i am talking about ( in lucid dreams )

I think I speak for all womankind when I say “YES, girls want to have sex.”
It’s just that we go about it differently. If you look at yin and yang, men are supposed to be all about going at it. That’s what yang is. It’s the mover and the shaker, the doer of deeds.
Women tend to be more receptive. So we do think about sex, and talk about sex, but often not so overtly as men do. That is, it’s from more of a feeling perspective than a doing perspective. If you can talk about sex with a woman and understand her while she talks about her feelings about it, you can have a pretty good conversation about just about anything with her. That’s not necessarily talking dirty (that’s a good way to go about it too…), but just allowing for two different forms of communication. Other women may say differently on this, but this is just what I’ve noticed.

Just curious i really want to know…:smile:. Cause i’m 14 and im not doing it til i’m married but i will in my dream.

please check to see if there is already an existing topic before starting a new one. :moogle:

Hey, Rhett, welcome to LD4all. Since you’ve never done it, your mind can only guess at what it feels like, but it can get pretty accurate. From what I remember, the lucid sex I had before my first time felt a lot like a wet dream… luckily without the wet part when I woke up :tongue: