LD4all Quest #12: Self-Existing Moon: Tickle your taste buds
Each moon, on LD4all we have a new Quest to explore your LD’s in a fun way.
13 Moon Calendar
Click here to view or order a copy of our 13 Moon Synchronometer, for the Red Magnetic Moon Year (July 26, 2006 - July 25, 2007)
The 13 Moon Calendar presents a new way of creating our time and how we share it with others, based around the simple, natural rhythm of 13 Moons of 28 Days. Additional information about the movement is available at the home of the World Thirteen Moon Calendar Change Peace Movement.
Tickle your taste buds
Suggested by Painocus (eat dreamfood) & Q (eat dreamscape)
The joys of dreamfood! In this Quest you are going to eat the best your dreamworld cuisine has to offer you. You can try to eat things you like IRL, or try some really disgusting or strange things, to see what they taste like. For example, eat the dreamscape.
Suggestions:[b]* if you eat something you have never eaten before IRL, and it exists IRL, try eating the same thing IRL to compare the taste.
- Eat something you know IRL and compare the taste
- Eat unknown dreamfood
- Eat the dreamscape
- You may eat persons as well
- if you get a dish or combination of foods you have never thought of IRL, see if you know the recipy in your dream. Re-create it IRL and taste it
- You can also try out a dream recipe, try to see what you can come up with, and maybe try it out IRL as well
To get to your food, here are some ideas:[b]* enter a restaurant and order the dream special of the night
- Take a dreamcandy out of your pockets.
- Go to a garden, pick something of a tree
- Expect a table laden with food behind a door
- Enter a kitchen and cook it yourself
- just yell: “food!”
Before going to sleep or while doing your LD incubation technique (WILD/WBTB/MILD, etc):
- Set your mind for this Quest
- Decide what you are going to do to find / get your food
good luck on your Quest everyone!
Post your attempts, whether you feel you succeeded or not, in this topic
last but not least: have fun everyone!
note: self-existing moon is from october 18 to november 14.