LD4all Quest 131: December: The Spirit of Giving XIV
The Spirit of Gifting is a LD4all traditional quest. Originally devised by Qu
On LD4all we have featured Wing Quests to enable members to explore LD’s in a fun way. If the lucid dreamer is successful, LD4all wings can be earned.
The Spirit of Giving XIV
This time of year holds many traditions. No matter how we celebrate, traditions are important to all of us. Here on LD4all, our tradition gives us the opportunity of enjoying the spirit of giving in our dreams!
Since 2006 we’ve been exchanging presents with each other in our dreams and this year the tradition lives on. 13 years of the Spirit of Gifting!
This year we will be ‘Secret Santas’ - the task is to drop off secret gifts to ld4all members or dream characters in our lucid dream. Then watch from a distance. Have fun during December, hunting for your gifts in dreams (LD and ND) - but remember you can only earn wings if lucid when leaving a gift and observing it being opened, finding gifts is an optional extra.
Enjoy yourself and don’t forget the gift wrapping!
To complete this Quest and earn your wings
- Become lucid
- Leave a WRAPPED gift without being spotted doing it by the receiver.
- Observe the gift being opened
- Bonus: Travel around your dream world leaving gifts as you go.
- Bonus: See how many secret gifts you find in your December dreams
- Post your dream in this topic (a link to your DJ is allowed but you have to post in this topic that you have succeeded)
[center]Please be very clear if you feel you have completed the Quest or want to try again - wings will be granted if you feel you have been successful in completing the Quest, the wings are a reward for yourself.
Wings will be granted after you have posted your success in this topic[/center]
Tips for Completing this Quest:
- Read the original quest topic LD4all Quest #14: Rhythmic Moon: The Spirit of Giving
- Set your mind for this Quest. Think about the holidays while incubating a dream.
- Decide who you want to give a gift to, and what you would like to give to them.
- To get the gift try buying it from a shop, materializing the gift before you, or expecting it to be there when you turn around. Be creative!
- Have fun!
Post your attempts, whether you feel you succeeded or not, in this topic.
And remember, the point of the Quest is to have fun!
Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays. Best wishes to all!