LD4all Quest 15: Resonant Moon: Let it Grow
Each moon, on LD4all we have a new Quest to explore your LD’s in a fun way.
13 Moon Calendar
Click here to view or order a copy of our 13 Moon Synchronometer, for the Red Magnetic Moon Year (July 26, 2006 - July 25, 2007)
The 13 Moon Calendar presents a new way of creating our time and how we share it with others, based around the simple, natural rhythm of 13 Moons of 28 Days. Additional information about the movement is available at the home of the World Thirteen Moon Calendar Change Peace Movement.
Let it Grow
The new year has come (well, the gregorian calendar’s new year ) and that’s what inspired me to pick this Quest.
This Quest is rather straightforward: plant a seed and see what grows.
Then bring that what grew back to the waking world. You can paint it, draw it, sculpt it, construct it, or maybe write a poem or a story about it, or compose music about it, whatever is your way of creating something.
So to complete this Quest:* In your LD plant a seed and see what grows out of it. This could happen instantly, or you might have to go back in a later dream to see if something grew; do what works for you. You don’t have to just plant one seed, you could also plant more if you want.
- In waking life: create something that reflects that what grew out of the seed.
- Show your creation the forum, either in your DJ, your thread in the Garden, or in this topic. Ofcourse you also have to write down your dream either in this topic or in your DJ.
Gardening in your Dreamworld* To find the seed: you could reach out in your pocket/bag and expect a seed to be there.
- Find a flowershop and buy seeds.
- Ask a DC to give you one.
Before going to sleep or while doing your LD incubation technique (WILD/WBTB/MILD, etc):* Set your mind for this Quest
- Decide how you will find a seed
- Decide where you will plant it. Just a random location in your dream? On a recurring dream place (your childhood homes garden maybe?), in a special pot?
If you need to incubate another dream to go back to your seed and see what has grown, you have to set your mind on finding the same location, or the pot where you put it in.
Post your attempts, whether you feel you succeeded or not, in this topic
last but not least: have fun everyone!
note: Resonant Moon is from january 10th to February 6