LD4all Quest 83: June: Your Dream Vacation!
Every month, on LD4all we have a new Quest to explore your LD’s in a fun way.
Your Dream Vacation!
Summer is on finally almost here. For many of is, it’s been a long spring of work and school. Finally though, it’s time to treat ourselves to a little holiday. Sure, we can take an actual vacation, but everyone has that one trip planned that they aren’t quite able to manage. Maybe it’s a bit too pricey, or maybe it’s darn well impossible. Either way, what better way to take a dream vacation than with, well, dreams.
That’s right, this Quest we’re all going to take a little break. For some it’ll be a great way to start out a summer holidays, for others it’ll be a nice escape from last-minute exams or the monotony of work. Either way, have fun and take it easy! Take a relaxing cruise, visit a beach, enjoy a theme park, or maybe just lounge around on the side of the pool. Want something a bit cooler? Visit the mountains and go skiing, or maybe embark on an expedition into the frozen tundra. Of course, there’s no reason you couldn’t do something a bit more… impossible
To complete this Quest and earn your wings
- Decide on what your dream vacation would be.
- Make your way there and enjoy yourself.
- Optional: do something that you wouldn’t be able to in real life.
- Greater difficulty: post your destination here in writing first, and limit whether or not you’ve completed the Quest to whether you make it to that exact destination.
- Post your dream in this topic (a link to your DJ is allowed but you have to post in this topic that you have succeeded) and please be clear if you have succeeded. Posting attempts are fine, but for your wings we need to know that you feel you’ve done it.
Please be very clear if you feel you have completed the Quest or want to try again - Qu will only give wings if you feel you have been successful in completing the Quest, the wings are a reward for yourself.
Qu will give everyone who earned it their wings at the end of this Quest, so please be patient
Tips for completing this Quest
These are just suggestions of course, you can do whatever works for you
- Get inspired by exploring around on travel sites.
- Watch films or read books on where you want to go.
- If you’ve come up with an original idea (your own theme park, perhaps), try to imagine what the location would be like, including things like its layout or what you might find there.
Before going to sleep or while doing your LD incubation technique (WILD/WBTB/MILD, etc):
- Set your mind for this Quest.
- If you’re doing a more visual technique like VILD, imagine what the location would be like once you’re in the dream.
- Incorporate that you will reach the destination in techniques like MILD or autosuggestion
Post your attempts, whether you feel you succeeded or not, in this topic
Last but not least: have fun everyone! Good luck !