LD4all Quest 86: October: Plant a Seed!
Author: Rhewin; Suggested by: Magnus
Each month, on LD4all we have a new Quest to explore your LD’s in a fun way.
Plant a Seed!
A seed is a very surprising thing. It starts as something tiny enough to hold on the tip of your finger and can grow to be one of the largest trees on the planet. Or maybe it will just become a tiny blade of grass, almost unnoticeable but just as impressive.
Now, what happens if you plant a seed in a dream? I have no idea. Maybe you’ll get a plant, maybe you’ll get an animal, or maybe you’ll get some odd thing in between. But why speculate if we can find out? That’s right, this month your Quest is to plant a seed and see what grows!
To complete this Quest and earn your wings
- Plant a seed.
- Wait for it to grow (or make it grow).
- Optional: taste what grows on it.
- Post what you find here.
Please be very clear if you feel you have completed the Quest or want to try again - Qu will only give wings if you feel you have been succesfull in completing the Quest, the wings are a reward for yourself.
Qu will give everyone who earned it their wings at the end of this Quest, so please be patient
Tips for Completing this Quest
- As you do your dream incubation, picture yourself planting a seed and something growing.
- If you can’t find a seed, reach into your pocket and expect one to be there.
- Pick a seed off of another plant.
- Water the spot the seed was planted in to help it grow.
Good luck, hope you have a green thumb!