Lucidity Challenge 53 - winner GenghisKhan!

@Thorn - What a random combo… good job! :content:

Scores are updated

2NDs

On Monday I felt asleep in a bus for a few minutes and dreamt of a box fight.
I think it counts for “Getting into a fight” and for the side task “Actions”.

Tonight I dreamt I was playing a prank on a DC.
My Oncle was on a theater stage and I went underneath the stage and took a lot of screws out of the wooden floor… :happy:

:lol:

You are on to the ‘Children’ genre which should be good for this week’s tasks!

Scores are updated

Posted a ND fragment (LINK TO DJ) in which I play a Skyrim-GoT hybrid.

If that doesn’t count for the Fanatsy sub-task, I don’t know what else will ! :tongue:

Last night: only NDs again :sad:
Still one task to claim

Task Talking to a kid: I was in my office and a kid came to me with a candy in her hands: “Is that from you?” I said yes but she could have it.

I also visited one appartment and was trying to have LDs on a sofa… Too bad came close to the bedroom task twice :smile:

@GenghisKhan - Well I’d prefer that the task be done ‘in person’ and have you actually exploring a fantasy setting or meeting mythical creatures, rather than playing a game, but I’ll let it pass.

@Koal44 - Aah yes the classic dreaming about trying to have LDs. Hopefully it means you’re close to lucidity! :cool:

Scores are updated

And I had the most disappointing LD this morning… le sigh…

Lucid Fragment - Short Lucid Dream

Stats so far:

[spoiler]NLDs: 4
Short LDs: 6
Medium LDs: 1
Long LDs: 1

Task 1:-E Ride in a Flying Vehicle, Pilot the Vehicle | Hold a Traditional Weapon, Use/Fire the Weapon | Ride in a Flying Vehicle (Lucid Bonus)
Task 2:-E Explore a Castle, Explore Below Ground, & Cast a Spell | Encounter a Mythical Creature | Witness or Get Into a Fight | Transform your Appearance
Task 3:-E Fly in/on Something that Shouldn’t, See a Chase / Race, Participate in the Chase, & Escape from Trap/Cell/Restraints

Side Quest: Super Hero Genre | Science Fiction Genre
[/spoiler]

Non-lucid dream in which I explore a castle.

I claim the “castle” task. I’m not sure if the counts for the “castle tower” subtask; this castle didn’t really have a tower, but I was able to get up to the top of the castle wall.

@Cornelia - Ack… Well, lucid is better than not lucid! :colgate:

@Susan_Y - It was the highest point of the castle, and you looked out at the view, so that’s close enough. You’ve edged ahead of Cornelia, but only by 10 points. :smile:

Scores are updated

Posted a long LD (LINK TO DJ) in which I fly on Pegasus, fly and play with my children, do many playground games, play soccer with 3 LD4ALL children members and I draw a forest.

So I can claim quite a few task points:

• Slide
    ~ handrail not sure what it means

• Draw a picture

• Prank

• Blame someone else

• Ball game

• Jump game - didn’t recall this task during the dream, I though I’d claim it as “other”

• play with LD4A members

• they appear as children

@Obfusc8, I didn’t know about that specific point about the tasks (do in person preferred), so thanks for awarding me points anyhow.
In any case, I guess that flying on Pegasus fully qualifies for the side quest, so my conscience is clean :tongue:

Finally had a nice, lengthy lucid. I’ll briefly summarize what happened but if you would like more detail I can post the dream journal. :smile:

-explored a castle. It was a huge beautiful castle with a library, that looked straight out of Hogwarts. There were plenty of mythical creatures inside too along with wizards, witches and anime characters… could this count for the fantasy side mission aswell?
-Explored a forest. When I went outside, I was in this haunted forest at night time. It was slightly eerie but nothing special. Didn’t stay here for too long.

• Talk to animal/beast. It was a large talking panda bear. He seemed friendly and offered me a place to stay the night.
  • I explored a bedroom, during a false awakening, but was able to gain lucidity back. The room looked like a three bedroom hotel on the second floor.

I also played around with telekinesis/flying a lot in this lucid, but I don’t think there is anything worth points there.

~Jer

@GenghisKhan - Heh child-me sounds cute! Especially turning up in a mini-biker suit. :cool: Handrail - er, runs along the side of a set of stairs (indoors or out) for you to hold on to. It sounded like a playground slide though, so I’ve given you points for that instead. Oh and talking to a child, since you warned your children about only flying in dreams. :happy:

@Jer - Congratulations! Sounds like an awesome dream. I’ve taken ‘lengthy’ as meaning long, and the mythical creatures would definitely count for the Fantasy side mission, moving you on to the Historical genre.

Hope I got everything… the score sheet is getting kinda long and my laptop screen is small! :razz:
Scores are updated

Ah ok, got it thanks - thought it was something more specific :smile:

Medium LD this morning (LINK TO DJ) in which I pilot an extremely fast spaceship, doing some aerial stunts and use it to time travel to the Far West.
There I drive a wagon, have some beer at the saloon, play card game, cheat and start a nice fight !

I can claim task points for:

• aerial stunt in flying vehicle
  • Historical side mission
  • Fight

Lucid dream, medium duration (3 minutes) in which I explore a maze of twisty passages, all alike. (Really, it was a maze of hallways).

No tasks done, I think, but I’ll claim the points for being lucid.

Non-lucid dream, in which I see a young girl wearing a tiger cloak.

No tasks done, I think, but almost on-topic for the “playtime” tasks. Anyway, I want one of those tiger cloaks! It was very Calvin and Hobbes.

@GenghisKhan - Amazon deliver by spaceship now? Awesome! :cool: Cool ‘Western’ dream. I actually wanted to do a Cowboy/ Outlaw themed week of tasks, but it ended up being too close to the Spy stuff, so it was dropped. Still, it’s perfect for the Historical theme so you’re on to the Horror genre next.

@Susan_Y - Yep, the never-ending hallway dream, had that one myself a few times, normally when I want to get outside to go flying… Also, now I’m thinking about trying to find a cloak like that as a transformation trigger.

Scores are updated

Yes, supercool stuff, I made an order today, just in case :cool:

I’d use a skip and move to Musical pls

I had ND this morning that hopefully qualifies for Finding and successfully activating a spy gadget.

The gadget was a spy like headpiece/ earpiece that you put in your ear in order to talk/ receive orders. It looked like the classic ear piece, just like this. I ended up putting the device in my ear and using it to communicate to someone on the other side… I never figured out who it was in the dream.

What made this device unique, is that when you talked with it in your ear, the dream characters around me (who did not have the device in) claimed they could not hear what I was saying into the earpiece, despite being right beside me. They said it looked as if I was “mouthing” the words, but no audible sounds came out. The only people could hear what I was saying was myself and the listener on the other side. This made our conversation over the earpiece truly private!

Lucid dream, medium duration, in which I play with a skipping rope.

I claim the points for:

• Play jump rope
  • Talk to a child DC
  • Report back what they say
  • … all while lucid.