Mirror

Have you ever considered that mirrors do lead to other worlds? For instance, whats at the end up the mirror tunnel when two of them line next to each other? What if you took a photograph of it, and maybe with flash? What is it?

i always think of weird things like that.

I wonder… If you duck in front of the mirror (as if hiding when peeking out a window), will your reflection be on the other side of the wall even though there’s no mirror that low, doing the same thing?!? :peek:

That would be creepy.

What if the mirror breaks??

that is acctually why a mirror braking is/was considered a bad sign or omen because the people thaught that in your refletion , there is a part of you , that “dies” when the mirror brakes while you look at it …

Osho says if we stare at the mirror into our eyes without blinking
30 minutes a day
eventually we will have no face on the other side, and see ourselves as all people

the mirror is very very fascinating.

i have definitely seen myself as other people

it is humbling.

Even though my friends and I all know how mirrors works, thanks to too many years of physics, we are still amused by the possibilities. I’ve always considered this, thanks to that one Rugrats episode I must have seen a million times since I was 4. And those mirror tunnels are fascinating.

LOL yes that episode is wonderful :smile:

Yes, light reflections on a perfectly reflective, manufactured surface. Mirrors are for the superficial, when it comes down to it.

Nonetheless, it is sometimes enlightening to just almost have a thought conversation with yourself in the mirror. Look into your own eyes, and truly think about yourself at that moment, and ask, do I have a soul? It can really cause questioning about anything you may think.

well not only that, but to have a conversation out loud with yourself, repeating every thought that comes in, sending it out the mouth

see babies do not have thinking / speaking separate

it is why they say “da da da da”
and why the da-artists call themselves “da” artists.

when thinking / speaking are separated then body/mind is separated and so it seems as if we are just always thinking.

Babies are thinking all the time, the random sounds are due to underdeveloped language skills.

thinking in terms of cognitive processing,

learning skills

constantly paying attention and understanding, perceptively

i meant “ego thinking” like most older people do.

Don’t know if this is exclusive to Sweden or not, but the “part” that you are speaking to, is actually the soul itself.

Having the mirror shattered would lead to 7 years of bad luck.

[deleted]

If you duck in front of the mirror, out of your range to see your reflection…

then your reflection also ducks. Of course. Because if someone else looks from the right angle, he will just see your reflection - ducking. At least, if you’re not completely out of range. but… waahh, i’m getting confused now! scary things you’re discussing nods and runs away with his arms in the air, yelling like an idiot

[deleted]

Arabinator
yes , i hear the seven years of luck thing too .
but i learned it thats not the wole sould that "shatters " but only a part … well.

First, it is seven years of BAD LUCK, secondly, Ill try this:

I hope that I succes on that, but I dont dont have a flashlight (Ill find a way to try this).

[deleted]

BAD, REAL BAD! Its not working, EVERYTHING JUST GOES BLACK if you focus.