The BIG Fav thing to do in a LD Topic - Part III

Are you anarchy? Or are you not from America?

No, I’m from america. I just constantly wonder how people would react to these kind of things. And its also funny. I mean, come on, what would you do if a news reporter was like, “Its raining **** here in Alabama, and we think the cause is a flying human being who just ate 28 burritos.”

I would love to:

Great goals, I Agree with them… cough… :silent:

sorry, i did write all the stuff i wanted to do …and it took a good while to write it. but anyway, i would pretty much want to do what everyone else wants to do. most of all i want to ld first. what is it like??

It’s great - once you can manage to keep the dream together long enough to actually do anything. :wink:

I would like to:

1. Boost my self-confidence by confronting people in a LD and speaking my mind.
  2. Play a kind of FPS in a dream. The setting would be a city, and there would be mostly innocent civilians, but also some armed militia. I would have many weapons, but would mostly use a rocket launcher. :happy:
  3. Manipulate people. This could come handy in real life. :content:
    Those are my most important things to do at the moment. Of course, I also want to fly and have sex, like everyone else.

Jeeez, just tell yourself “I like myself” ten times with feeling every morning, and all your problems will slowly start solving themselves. Really.

Anyway, I had an incredibly vivid ND a few nights ago, and it included (among plenty of other things) some illustrated peotry (kind of like a narrative Powerpoint presentation right before my eyes) which was INCREDIBLY beautiful, so insightful and packed with wisdom I started crying. I don’t know if the words would make much sense if I remembered them, and if the drawings would be as esthetically perfect, but in the dream it all made… MORE than 100% sense, all the pieces of the puzzle, the entire mystery of human life was revealed to me in the most wonderful way possible… phew!

So add poetry to your list, I think meditating would also give kind of the same experience from what I’ve heard…

BTW: Burning the constitution in front of Bush’s eyes would indeed be funny in a dream, but in RL he would just stare and say “What the heck was that piece of paper?”

Part 4 can be found here!