The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part 43

Hej på dig då :tongue:

(To avoid annoying the non-swedish members I’ll just speak in english).

Arabinator, how long have you been LDing? I could use some tips.

For 4 months, and ive only had a single LD.

You wont be getting any tips from me-

:welcome: hello MovieMe and talkinghead :boogie:

MovieMe … sandra seems to have answered your questions already :happy: It’s great that you are getting closer to your first LD :thumbs: don’t forget to post it when You experience your first LD :yay:

talkinghead, from what I have read meditation really helps with LDing

I wonder if it is neccessary since you have been practicing meditation for four years? Though it would be a real boon to cutting out all outside distractions :smile:

Ofcourse I’ll post here as soon as I experience my first LD :razz: Been listening to Binaury Beats and watching subliminal messages the whole day - Soon it’s time to see if it will have any effect.

Hi, I’m new here :razz:

Some may no may from the Dutch LD4all forums, which I have been visiting for quite a long time.

For those who don’t know me:
Name: Tamara (of Tomara)
Interests: manga, RPGs, literature
LDs?: Yes, I’m one of those annoying natural lucid dreamers. I usually have 10-20 LDs a month without effort.

I knew it.
Welcome to the other side Tamara :content:

Heyheyhey, welcome to the english part of the forum :smile:

:angry: :razz: lucky one :smile:

Hi everybody !
I’m french, so sorry if mistakes !!
I love art. I’m musician, but I love writting too, and drawing.
I’m 23 years old.
Don’t hesitate to tell me if my words aren’t ok !
I come here because i’ve just dicovered french version of “LD4all”, and I love dreams and dreaming !!
I used to write them since 7 years, and I’ve just learn to make lucid dreams !
I’ve done my first one yesterday, and I’ll try to translate it !
By, see you !!

• Your words aren’t ok. But as long as we understand it’s cool :happy:

Anyway, welcome fellow dreamer (fellow dreamer :tongue: I must have picked it up somewhere)

Welcome to the other side :wink:

:wave: hello Tamara and extranimals :smile: welcome to LD4all

:eh: so may be a future wolfgame /vampgame addict :happy:

:content: i hope you share some of your work in the garden and fruits of lucidity forums :happy:
:yay: congratualtions extranimals on your first lucid dream :yay:

Hello move me and moogle !
Thank you for your welcoming !
see you later !

Hi there guys, im relatively new to lucidity, only been trying for a couple weeks now, been spreading the word. intrests: music, particulary metal and underground rap, I like it to have depth and meaning.
MMOS and video games in general.
Im canadian and proud of it!
nice to meet you guys!

:wave: hello tankian, welcome to LD4all :happy:
:content: oh a canadian, … you may like to visit our french forum ( ld4all.com/fr/forum/ ) too :thumbs:

Hi, I’m new here! Well, but I’m not new to lucid dreams, i always had them, but now that i know more about it I’m having them almost daily!
I think that’s all!

:welcome: welcome to LD4all
Leonlan, I hope you decide to share some of your favourite LDs in our dream diary forum :smile:

Hey all,
I am new to LD and this site. I am interested in LD for creative inspiration. I was introduced to the topic of LD via Mike Gordon. I am just starting to practice. There are two dreams that I have had consistently through my life that I may have been lucid during parts of them. I am wondering if I should focus on one of these dreams particularly to help induce LD. Well, more will be revealed. I look forward to hearing your experiences!

Welcome Ocean, I just saw you in chat :smile:

I hope you enjoy being part of LD4all.

/me waits for moogle to plug the 30 years and older topic :grin:

:wave: hello Ocean, welcome to LD4all :grouphug:
I did see your earlier post and was tempted to spam the 30 years or older topic :silent:

I have found when I keep on having similar dreams that I sometimes recognise that it is a dream-like situation while actually dreaming.

Hello fellow Dreamers,
I’m another newbie in the forum and new to LDs… Until a few weeks ago my dream recall was close to zero, and the few dreams I did remember were pretty horrid ( I was in fact glad I remembered so few). I started a dream diary after seeing a TV program about LDs (I already knew that there was such a thing, but not that you could induce LDs), because I wanted to try and change my dreams.
I started to remember more of my dreams and I was already surprised to find out that not all of my dreams were awful (I guess the bad ones were the only ones I used to recall).
I came across this forum and read a bit, and last weekend I made my first attempt at WBTB and was shocked to find that it worked (sort of) on the first try. The lucidity was low, I couldn’t even control my dream body. The next day I tried again and had three FAs in a row (very annoying, but interesting). Neither experience was particularly pleasant, but I’m intrigued and will try again.

Great forum by the way, and I’m eligible for the over 30s thread, as well (38.)8) :grin:

Sweet dreams!
:smile:

:wave: hello Plume :smile:
/me thinks we are getting a 30 or over page in this topic since we have all been over 30 so far :wink:
:eek: TV again … I found out about LDs from a TV programme since they were talking about the nova dreamer and LDs :yes:
It’s amazing how dream recall can really improve just by making a little effort :happy: … I hope you will share some of your dreams with us in the dream diary forum