The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part 44

Atleast the way I see it, all lucid dreamers here are sort of a big family :razz: And by that we (I :eek: ) treat people like family.

If I can help as much as one single person to get on the path of lucid dreaming, then I’m happy.

Hey guys!!! :tongue:

I’m a newcomer here too, so please, take it easy on me… :bambi:

My brother told me a few days ago about lucid dreaming…of course I had no idea anything existed like that, even though I was regularly experiencing LD…funny huh? :crazy:

peace out… :wiske:

Hey Suzie! Welcome :razz:
So you’re somewhat of a natural LD:er? Cool :cool:

:welcome:

Hello Relentless and Suzie…* , Welcome to LD4ALL :ld4all:

I think we all hope to be an expert dreamer some day :wink:

I had a couple of LDs before I knew what they were too. I found it strange to look back on dreams I remembered and think… "So that’s what that was. :eh: " :grin:

Today I had a FA and didnt know ,then I start to recall my dreams…Another waised LD :sad:… I was sooo stupid to not know.

Nice to see I’m not the only “natural” LDer…kinda cool to be able to do that when everybody else is struggling like crazy hey? :hmmm:

How long have you been LD’ing suzie?

Aye :sadyes:

Most people do lucid dream as kids, but as you grow older you often lose that ability, I am so jealous :wink: There’s a guy here who have been having lucid dreams all his life, not knowing there was any other way to dream :cool_laugh:

@Dream:
For as long as I can remember… am I special? :bambi:

@MovieMe:
Mwa ha ha ha (menacing, evil laugh) :devil:

No Suzie, you’re not special ( :puh: ). It’s not special to have lucid dreams naturally but neither that common. Some people have it, some don’t.

I was being sarcastic MovieMe…and that comment wasn’t for you, it was for Dream…but thats okay, I understand…

Way to break a girl’s self-esteem down… :crying:

ha ha ha just kidding with you…

For your information, I do have a sence of humour (And you have yet to taste my huge sence of sarcasm) :rofl: But here in the “Hi, I’m New Here!” topic, I prefer to keep it booooring and facts only if you get what I’m saying :huh:

Are you planning on keeping a DJ here on the forum?

Hi, everyone.

Hi and welcome to the ld4all forums Nik :welcome:

Thanks.

:welcome: hello Suzie…* and Nik J92 :grin:
Suzie, now you have joined the forum you should get more ideas about what you can do while lucid and take part in the monthly lucid quests :yay: I hope you have fun here :content:

Nik, I read the post where you described the first dream you could remember it was cute :content:
/me loves that topic :happy:

Thanks, moogle. XD

its cool to LD constantly.but im afraid your are not special :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

newbie bite: :wolfbite:

This topic has reached the bottom of page 10, so we will start the next part with our 11000th member! … WhiteGalacticWizard
Link to Part 45